- - - - -

Campsite - Bryce Canyon North Campground

Copyright

©BosqueBill.com

Campsite - Bryce Canyon North Campground

Photo
    Dughlas Stiubhart
    Mar 13 2014 01:48 PM

Bill, I'm sure I've parked in that very same spot!

We are heading that way April 5th, how are the camp sites there? What site number were you at?
    Thanks,
    Tim
    Photo
    Bosque Bill
    Mar 23 2014 02:31 PM

Captm, when I looked at the campground map on the NPS website, I could tell this was on Loop D of the North Campground, but couldn't find the exact site. By checking the Google Satellite Map I was able to see the official map was poorly drawn. By combining the two, I determined I was in site #100.

There are many lovely sites most in among the pine trees, it just depends upon how busy they are when you get there, as the park is very popular. The campgrounds are divided between areas that allow generators and those that do not - I chose the latter. I didn't take the time to check the other campground - Sunset.

Bill - good pic, my favorite time of day. You answered my question about tent or rv sites. Some places don't like pop ups in tent sites. Going to Bryce this summer. Barry
    Photo
    Bosque Bill
    Feb 13 2015 04:37 PM

Barry, when I asked at the entrance station about camping in the tent area, they said to check with the camp host, as they make the decision. The host (at that time) said no problem. The RV side was filled with land yachts, so avoid that if you can :-)