IMG 1263

IMG 1263

Hi Linda,

It's beautiful...  I'm placing my order for an 8.5 cabover next month. Were these pictures taken at the Alaskan Campers factory in Winlock?  Thanks 

Hi congratulations. Great folks to work with.
    Yes this is at the factory in Winlock. I can post images of the factory once I figure download from my cameras and navigate WTW.

That will be great.  I live in South Florida and my wife and I will be driving to Winlock to pickup camper in February.  First time going out west.

You will have a great trip.  Plan ahead there are so many places to stop and see.  For example I missed Crater of the Moon.  And Rainier National Park.  Depends on your route, but you can stop and see the Grand Canyon.  Loads to do.  In Winlock there is a local grocery store always busy, and an auto supply in the same parking lot of the store in case you need something.  They auto supply helped me with mirror extensions.  I had not planned for the extra width of the camper.

Thanks for the advice.  It will take us at least 8 days round trip for this little adventure.