lmot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:09 PM

Selling barely used 2011 All Terrain Camper Bobcat for $11000

Located near Sacramento. The craigslist ad is:

Link Here

Edited by lmot, 05 October 2015 - 05:33 PM.

#2 Skibo

Skibo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:14 AM

Live in SoCal but will be in Sac area next weekend (Sept. 12th). Have 2015 Tacoma, PreRunner, OffRoad.

Let me know if you will be in town.

sbillups at aol dot com

#3 lmot

lmot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:42 AM

Selling barely used 2011 All Terrain Camper Bobcat for $11000

Located near Sacramento

I am the original owner and the camper is in excellent condition, clean inside and out. It has been garaged when not in use so it smells and looks new; no dogs or smokers.

The Bobcat fits midsize trucks like the Tacoma, Ranger, Dakota, Frontier etc. According to ATC "it will fit any small truck bed or any truck for that matter." ATC puts the weight of the camper at 700 lbs. It is sized to fit the new truck models but fits my 98 Tacoma just fine.

The standard features are: cabover bed (queen size), ice box, sink with hand pump (upgraded to electric) 2 burner stove, 15 gallon water tank, 5 gallon propane tank, roof vent, insulated side walls and roof (rigid foam not fiberglass) couch (that folds into single bed), portable dining table, front sliding window, rear porch light, and 12V outlet. ATC 5 year warranty is transferable (good until May 2016.)

The upgrades are: electric water pump, LED interior lights, mechanical camper jacks, 60" Yakima tracks, rear wall steps and the roof is wired for solar. Included are the Yakima towers and 58" wide bars to fit the tracks.

I also built a wheeled dolly to support the camper and move it aroud the garage and 4 small wheeled dollies for the jacks to assist in mounting it on the truck bed.

Cash only. The price is firm. I calculate the current price of the camper with options and tax to be $13700.

I posted the ad on craigslist

Link Here

Please let me know if you have any questions.
tleksan at yahoo dot com

Edited by lmot, 27 October 2015 - 07:21 PM.

#4 Sanchin

Sanchin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 02:49 AM

Your Bobcat post is what I need to mount onto my Nissan Frontier. if you send your # to cliffviewland@gmail.com I'll call you. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sanchin 

#5 tobiana

tobiana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 02:46 PM

Hi Is your Bobcat still for sale ? If so, I'm interested. thanks. friedmantoby@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users