#1 pk24fun

pk24fun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCloverdale CA

Posted 11 December 2015 - 12:33 AM

Left for sale:

HYDRAULIC LIFT CYLINDERS x 2 Used $50 each left for sale.

We are located just north of beautiful Healdsburg (Northern California Wine Country & on the Russian River) ... Worth a camp trip to pick up your parts ... lift are heavy to ship - Text me at 904.Six5Four.582Four to arrange a purchase.

SOLD:

EMBLEM PLATES - "The Alaskan Camper It Raises It Lowers" - x 3 (1 is still attached to the upper back door: $20 each. SOLD

BACK DOOR Upper with window, handle & emblem:
BACK DOOR Lower with window, door stop & lock: SOLD

WINDOWS (2 Large Sides plus Back Door Upper with 1 panel cracked plus Back Door Lower): SOLD

HYDRAULIC LIFT CYLINDERS x 2 Used $50 each left for sale.
(1 New $100 & 1 Used $50 SOLD already).

BRACKET CORNERS x 4 - $30 SOLD

Cool VINTAGE HARDWARE for Inside Cabinet Door Panels (1 tall Large folding for storage cabinet) plus 1 Medium plus 1 Medium with Hickory Knife Holder attached plus 4 Small Panels). SOLD

HEATER with faceplate (Can be used for any camper, trailer or conversion) : SOLD

SHELF- Fold Down with locking and attaching hardware (Can be used for any camper, trailer or conversion) $15: SOLD

LIGHT BARS x 2 (Only 1 shown, also have the matching Red to the Amber Bar): SOLD

Slide Out Clothes Hanger Rack $5: SOLD

FAN

Sink - Single with hardware - $20 - SOLD

Refrigerator - TRAVLER by Elixir Gas Electric - Clean - $100 SOLD

Stove/Oven Combo: TRAVLER - Needs some Cleaning but its not too funky - $50 SOLD

Lift Kit Pump - Helldon (R.D. Hall Mfg. Inc. Sun Valley Ca.) - $20 - SOLD

Table - Fold Down with stand hardware - $30 - SOLD

Lights - 2 matching which were by the dinette & 1 similar vintage which was by the door - $15 for all 3 - SOLD

[font='Bitstream Vera Serif'][size=1]Lenses - 2 Alien Eye Lenses $20 SOLD

Edited by pk24fun, 18 December 2017 - 06:26 PM.

#2 Muley

Muley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSouthern Idaho

Posted 11 May 2016 - 12:30 PM

Are the emblems sold yet?

#3 NeverSummer

NeverSummer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 07:36 PM

So sorry to hear about your accident.  I love my Alaskan.  I have only had it for a few months but it is a part of the family already.

Do you still have the top and bottom doors?  And if so,,, how much are you asking for them?  Can you send me a picture of them?  My email is eckels.chris@gmail.com

#4 Rusty

Rusty

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationPort Angeles, Washington

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:18 AM

last month she still had the doors

give her a call

Paula....904 654-5824

2003 Ford 250 Superduty Crew.... 7.3L PowerStroke diesel 1970 10" NCO Alaskan Firestone airbags pulling a 18' Silver Streak runabout

#5 pk24fun

pk24fun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCloverdale CA

Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:33 PM

Hello everyone ... Sorry for not replying to email - I was only using texting. I have just updated the sold and available list today so text me (no email access) if you are interested in the hydraulic lift cylinders (it’s good to have a spare at this price). Thanks to all of you who shared your Alaskan stories!

#6 boaterhome

boaterhome

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

HI PK

I have an alaskan over cab oldie with hand pump hydraulics, wondering if you have any piston and cylinders available ?

My email is scottkennedyart@gmail.com or artbyscottkennedy.com

Thank you

Scott

#7 PackRat

PackRat

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationNovato, CA

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:18 PM

Hey Scott....

Have you eliminated the following?

1) low on hydraulic fluid or need to get air out of the system

2) bad O-rings that need replacing

3) splits in the bottom end of the tubes

If you have sorted out #1 and #2 and are looking at a leaky tube or two, then you should replace them as you are intending on doing. However, you might replace them with one or more that are also about to fail so you should check with Brian at Alaskan about the complete tube, piston and O-ring assembly. The PO had replaced one leaky assembly and had another one still in the box from Alaskan ready to install. That was one of my first things to do as merely raising the top ONCE left me with a small puddle of hydraulic fluid from a crack in the outer tube right down at the bottom.

There just aren't a lot of Alaskans that get stripped of parts when they are too far gone to rebuild and the parts usually go fast. Good Luck with the search....I need some window locks and haven't seen a "parts" ad since I got my camper in January.

1988 Ford F-250 HD Lariat 4x4 8 Ft. bed

1976 Alaskan 8 Ft. CO camper

#8 mnamzloh50

mnamzloh50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:35 AM

Hello out there, new to the Alaskan world but wanted one since 1972 and got one last week. An almost perfect 1965 NCO and I need to find at least one emblem plate but if I have to buy a set I'll take them. Thanks much.

#9 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,576 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:44 AM

Hello out there, new to the Alaskan world but wanted one since 1972 and got one last week. An almost perfect 1965 NCO and I need to find at least one emblem plate but if I have to buy a set I'll take them. Thanks much.

Congrats on your new 1965 NCO, and welcome to WTW. I’m sure you’ll get lots of help from our Alaskan community.

Let’s see some photos when you get a chance.

I am haunted by waters

#10 mnamzloh50

mnamzloh50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 07:57 PM

Hello again, after spending countless hours working on the '65 NCO I have come to the where I am in need of a few pats but the most  important is the latch and striker plate for the inside door. If anyone can assist me in finding this I would sure appreciate whatever help you could offer.

Getting ready to head out with it next month to Northern Idaho to do some fly fishing and I could use the latch and striker plate. 

Thanks much and Happy Trails to everyone!

Feel free to contact me at mnamzloh@msn.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users