5 replies to this topic

#1 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,585 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:56 PM

I am considering selling both my truck and camper, then purchasing a new camper. I am the original owner for both. The truck will be 16 on 12/24, and the Grandby will be 2 on 12/26.

The F250 is a Lariat, Super Cab, 7.3L automatic with just shy of168,000 miles. It is in very good condition, and is regularly serviced (will provide records) by my dealer. It includes Torklift camper tie downs, a Superhitch receiver, 7 pin and FWC 3 pin electrical connections in the bed, and a 3' hitch extension. A transmission tuner is included. The transmission oil cooler has been replaced with a larger capacity cooler, and there is a temp gauge.

The Grandby is a roll over couch model, 3 piece table, with furnace, 80L compressor refrigerator, stove, solar, electrical system w/2 AGM batteries, gas struts, lifting crank, roof steps, full length Yakima tracks, Fantastic Fan, Arctic Pack, porta potti and Rieco manual jacks. Interior and exterior are in excellent shape. I've added a few footman loops for gear straps on the inside, and a clip for a Mag Light, but no other holes or scrapes.

I am asking $30,000 for both. If you're interested please send me a PM. I will add photos upon request.

Edit: I forgot to include a canopy, and airbags. And here's a photo from the day it was delivered. Even though I am a camera nut, I don't have many images of the camper (yet).

11575301963_332eb85b64_c.jpg

At camp with MarkBC

18943231619_4b9afb663c_b.jpg

I am haunted by waters

#2 rtrebon

rtrebon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:00 AM

I would definitely be interested in seeing both photos of the truck and camper,  I'm in PDX

#3 fish more

fish more

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • LocationSierra Foothills

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:01 AM

What's the new combo?

#4 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,585 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:12 AM

I would definitely be interested in seeing both photos of the truck and camper, I'm in PDX

Send me your phone number, you can see it in person.

What's the new combo?

I'm not sure yet. If I put a camper on my F350, an Alaskan is interesting. If I put one on the Ranger I inherited, either an Eagle or a Bobcat shell.

I am haunted by waters

#5 hiddenlk

hiddenlk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:40 AM

Did this setup sell by chance?

#6 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,585 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:52 PM

I sold the truck, but the camper is still available. It is in my shop on the coast.

I am haunted by waters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users