22 replies to this topic

#11 jerrysch

jerrysch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationWA STATE

Posted 08 April 2016 - 02:16 AM

I value your opinion, but wrong on some points...

I bought a new truck because they hold their value so well, because the 2-3 year old trucks were about $28,000, when I was buying.

That may make it hard to sell a 2-3 year old truck that is true.

They don't rebate Toyota Tacoma trucks.  They also don't give 0% financing or anything fancy like that.

These trucks are good for 300,000 miles easily.  I do have it priced at KBB.  Plus I have $2200 in upgrades.....

Im not strapped for cash, so not in a have to sell now serenario, although I would like to get it out of my garage.

If anyone was interested, they would make an offer...

I will probably sell them separately...probably easier.  Going on RVtrader.

I do want to give someone a good deal, just don't want to give it away either....

#12 Ace!

Ace!

• Gone Traveling
  • 530 posts
  • LocationSo. Oregon

Posted 08 April 2016 - 04:33 AM

I'm not wrong, but I understand why you disagree with me.

As someone that worked as a warranty claims rep for one of the largest dealer networks in the region, I know they are not a 300k mile truck, not without significant maintenance/repairs.  Toyota likes to tell people there is something called Toyota quality, but there isn't anymore.

You might be right, they (Toyota) might not give 0% financing on Tacomas (although my credit union does).  Toyota does offer 0% on many vehicles, and rebates on Tacomas.  Almost no one will finance a used vehicle for 0%.  That makes it less attractive.

You're right, if anyone was interested, they would make an offer.  Not getting an offer probably tells you something you don't want to hear.  The price is too high (for buyers, not for you as a seller).

I hope you get the absolute best price for your truck and camper and I hope the person that buys it gets the absolute best price for your truck, and that you both walk away feeling satisfied.

Edited for spelling.

Edited by Ace!, 08 April 2016 - 01:18 PM.

#13 Brentc17

Brentc17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 02:37 PM

The market will tell you what a good deal is.  If it was a great deal it would of sold in a week and you would not be having this thread.  I have been calling on FWC campers for 2 months and the really good deals are gone same day.  I did finally find one and paid about what you want but with more options.  If you price it and doesn't sell, then the market is telling you its too high.  My advise is to sell them each by themselves and mark them down after a couple of weeks until they sell.  The fact that its been a month should say something.

Best of luck

Brent

#14 jerrysch

jerrysch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationWA STATE

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:10 PM

UPDATED PRICE:

$27,000 FOR THE TRUCK

$18,000 FOR THE CAMPER

$45,000

it is all like new.  It is ready for use....

Thanks.

#15 GammedeLumiere

GammedeLumiere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationGulf Coast

Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:46 PM

Is this still available? 

#16 voyagermike

voyagermike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:51 AM

Is the camper still for sale?

#17 jerrysch

jerrysch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationWA STATE

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:53 PM

$45,000

#18 gitout

gitout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:20 PM

That's a good buy on the camper.  You should easily sell them separately.  

The Taco should move quick on craigslist.  I owned a 2013 Tacoma.  From my research, I found the the truck value dropped $1k per year or $1k per 10k miles.  So realistically, it should easily sell between $3-5k of new price.  

Best to your sale!

#19 Erce20

Erce20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:35 AM

Hi ,I have $42,000 cash ,for both , I am in Northern California ,I will fly out and bring you an cashiers cheque
Please let me know ,thanks .
Dee .

#20 Erce20

Erce20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 02:57 PM

Hi , I tried to make you an offer yesterday, I take it did not get posted ,I live in Northern California ,interested in your truck and camper ,
I have $42,000 cash .
I can fly out there and bring you a cashiers cheque ,please let me know .
Best regards .Dee Erce.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FOURWHEEL CAMPER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users