Photo
- - - - -

If money is no object which would you buy?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 kcowyo

kcowyo

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationLander, Wyoming

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:24 PM

Are you refering to the third pic I put up? For my round the world trip?

If so, that's a 70 series Toyota Landcruiser. Not sure about the camper body. I just saw that pic online and saved it.

Here's a nice 6x6 Land Rover Defender camper -

Attached Thumbnails

• 6x6 Defender.jpg
  • 6x6 in YNP.jpg

#22 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:38 PM

I'm not knocking you, but you seem to be "one sided" when I disagree with something you have feeling on.

I'm going to have to disagree with you. Your "disagreements" seem to be nothing but baseless attacks on ATC. You obviously have some hidden bias against them. If you have crticisms based on actual information, then fine. However, I am not going to let this forum become a an unfriendly place or a soapbox for your bias against ATC products.

If you want to continue using this board, you will need to quit with your campaign of ATC digs. This is not up for debate either and I would appreciate it if you kept this thread on topic.

#23 benburnett

benburnett

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 02:53 AM

Kcowyo,

That last pick you put up looks like a Coke can on steroids. :) :)

Love some of the pictures you are coming up with and the different rigs there are out there. The limo one has to be one of my favorites.

Ben
www.allterraincampers.com

#24 Star152

Star152

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:19 AM

DirtyDog what do you think would happen if you invited the other manufacturers to join the forum. Competition is part of our way of life. Along with our Constitutional rights.

#25 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:23 AM

DirtyDog what do you think would happen if you invited the other manufacturers to join the forum. Competition is part of our way of life. Along with our Constitutional rights.

Do you have any idea of the context of the discussion you are referring to? Competition is great, and I plan on adding manufacturers and they are all welcome - please explain your meaning. And finally, what part of the constitution allows people to make trouble in a privately owned, privately funded forum? Seriously, I'm waiting in rapt attention for the answer to that one.

#26 Star152

Star152

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:50 AM

I dont want to cause any bad feelings but if the web site can be read by any one surfing the web shouldn't they be able to say what they want as long as it is not offensive. I find your site very informative and I need to hear the good and the bad. I am sure everyone reading this site are doing just that gathering all the information so that each of us can make a sound invesment and to get the most for our hard earned monies.

#27 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:58 AM

I am sure everyone reading this site are doing just that gathering all the information so that each of us can make a sound invesment and to get the most for our hard earned monies.

You bet. I have criticized FWC on a couple of occasions based on direct personal experience. But that does not mean I do not like them or think that they don't have a great product.

However, NCF has been taking barbs at ATC starting with his very first post here. He has no direct experience with the product nor any first hand experiences that would help to inform others in their product choices. I won't have that kind of nonsense on this board.

When new owners of ATC products chime in with their actual experiences, I will be the first welcome them, good or bad.

#28 jimjxsn

jimjxsn

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationRoxborough Park or Buena Vista CO

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:57 PM

Here is another pop-up

Attached Thumbnails

• innovan1.jpg
  • innovan2.jpg

#29 Star152

Star152

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:49 PM

Jim where did you find that one........it looks like a towable on a flatbed

#30 craig333

craig333

Riley's Human

• Members
  • 8,022 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:38 PM

If I was rich I suppose I'd have two campers. The FWC for backcountry stuff and a nice big one with slideouts and all the trimmings for the trips to a nice campground.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users