Photo
- - - - -

Any experience with weBoost 4g cell phone boosters?

internet text texting phone cell service

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 N'kwala

N'kwala

Geezelle

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Locationwest coast

Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:36 AM

Anybody using the weBoost Reach?  I used a Sleek happily for years but recently changed cellphones (no choice--service provider insisted my old phone was being put out to pasture --snarl ) New phone doesn't work with old booster.  I gather the newer Sleek isn't as strong as the older one.  Reach is pricey, but I need to be contactable due to family stuph.  I'd appreciate any comments before I cough up the price of the Reach...Thanks

Edited by N'kwala, 10 August 2019 - 04:37 AM.

#22 Old Crow

Old Crow

The Researcher

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationSouth Central PA

Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:03 PM

There's something odd going on with Google Search and that thread (at least for me).  I had a hard time finding it earlier this week when I wanted to add a post to it.   After many tries for keywords I knew were in there, I finally just scrolled down through the posts until I found it.   I've since found the WTW search can find the keywords the Google search can't.  Weird.

In any case, here's the review of the Weboost Drive Reach and there's mention of it further down the thread.

'01 FWC Hawk shell on a '13 Tundra Double-Cab  + '94 Econoline sport-top campervan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: internet, text, texting, phone, cell service

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users