Photo
- - - - -

Ocelot 78 " side dinette area dimensions ?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RockCod

RockCod

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • LocationBend, Oregon

Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:49 AM

I'm looking for the side dinette length and width when it is used as a sleeping area. I asked initially on my first visit to see J & M @ ATC and made terrible notes , it was my first time inside the pop up and there was much to look at. :) All I remember it seems the bed space gets shorter with a side dinette. If someone has pictures/ measurements particularly from front to rear, right side,that would be great. At this point I'm scheduled for the side sofa. I would really like a full length single bed , same as side sofa, but with a table in the center mounted more securely while in use. Engel type fridge in front of sliding front window, two batteries in front right and storage from right front compartment to rear. I'm sure the wheel well comes into play somewhere. Oh and right is defined as passenger side of vehicle 😀

Thanks for the info, believe it or not 2 months 13 days & 12 hours since my order was placed has gone by pretty quickly. I feel I have spent way more time reading the WTW forum than they will need building it. !!!
Thanks again all,

Rock

2018 FX4 3.5 V6 Supercrew HDPP.        ATC Ocelot . DELIVERED !!! 25April17.  such a fine unit it is !

Rock.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users