• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 gfiero

gfiero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:46 PM

I bought this new in October of 2016 it has been out 4 times, I will take it once more, a road only trip.  The camper does not work on my 07 Tacoma Dble Cab Short bed off road.  It is to heavy.  The attachment points on  the camper would have to be modified.  The main reason is it is too heavy for the truck and makes it almost impossible to use it as I intended, exploring. 

It will be available mid June,  email me at gfiero@hotmail.com for the information.  I will forward pictures and the build sheet

#2 gfiero

gfiero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:47 PM

Sorry, deleted a line:  It is a FWC Swift with most of the options

#3 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,315 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:28 AM

What is your location and what is your asking price?

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#4 gfiero

gfiero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:23 PM

Should have put this information in the first post,  The camper is in Long Beach California, it will be available in mid June.  I am asking $24,000 for the camper, I paid $26,660 for it.  I will not accept any form of payment that has not cleared before delivery, and it will 100% of the agreed upon price.  I love the camper but it is too heavy for the kind of travel I do.  On this truck it is obviously is a road arrangement.  It does not do serious, 3 & 4 trails.  so I will let it go. 

#5 gfiero

gfiero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:21 PM

Due to changing circumstances, I am lowering the price to $22,000.00 and offering it for imminent possession.  I will even deliver it free within 200 miles.  I will send pictures and the build sheet to anyone requesting it and additional pictures as requested.

#6 ETAV8R

ETAV8R

• Members
  • 906 posts
  • LocationRepublik of Kalifornia

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:27 PM

You should post pics here and also do a craigslist ad. There's a page here on WTW for craigslist ads.

FWC's do get heavy on Tacomas but it can be done. Sorry you didn't get to enjoy it more.

Founder of D.E.R.P. Desert Exploration & Research Project. A camp proper is a nomads biding place. He may occupy it for a season or only for a single night, according as the site and its surroundings please or do not please the wanderers whim- Horace Kephart.

2009 4x4 Tacoma Access Cab-The Gini

2013 Silver Spur Finch Shell- The Oxcart/Gini's Burden-

http://www.wanderthe...ory/#entry83606

#7 gfiero

gfiero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:37 AM

Price drop to $20,000.00

#8 okcappraiser

okcappraiser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:54 AM

What is the exterior dimension (height)?  I have allowance of 51 inches from truck bed and up, in order to clear my garage door.  If only the vent causes it to exceed 51 inches, I might be able to work with that. Thanks. 

#9 gfiero

gfiero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:35 PM

Unit is 53.75 bed to top of solar.

It is no longer for sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users