• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 azcamper

azcamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:54 PM

My wife and I moved to Santa Cruz for a temporary Physical Therapy position for her. We will be heading back to Arizona on the first week of October. I have dropped the for sale price to $8,000. This is a very good price. If the camper is not sold before we leave it will be taken back to Arizona, taken off the truck, and sold there at my original asking price of $9,700 without rush. The market is not so saturated there and I imagine the sale will go easier. 

I think the price of 8k is a very good deal for someone and this price is firm until we leave.

520-292-9090

2006 Tundra ac with 2017 Ocelot

#12 azcamper

azcamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:56 PM

I am also willing to meet out of town buyers at ATC (given scheduling is available there) to arrange transfer of camper to your truck

The camper will be leaving for AZ on Oct 11.

Thanks

#13 BlkWgn

BlkWgn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:50 PM

We are looking to move to move from a teardrop to a camper and still have a lot of learning to do. Any idea what it would take to make this fit on a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 6.5 bed?  and what would I need to do to the truck to actually secure it?

looking at the website I assume this is the 84" overall width

Does it have a water tank?

I am also assuming that the couch folds down into a bed, is that correct?

Edited by BlkWgn, 30 September 2017 - 06:51 PM.

#14 azcamper

azcamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:02 PM

It will fit your truck fine but you would need to lift it a couple of inches to clear your bed rails. Also you would need to anchor some eye bolts on your bed to anchor the camper. I'm not a professional on that point but imagine you could find the method by searching this forum.

Yes the camper is 84 inches wide and the couch folds down into a lower bed. It doesn't have a water tank though. It is a simpler more open build. 

If you want a camper with a water tank and a full water system you can definitely find one on this forum.

Good luck and WTW will be a great resource for your learning.

#15 azcamper

azcamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:29 PM

Price drop to $7,000.

Besides the awning being old and funky there is nothing wrong with this camper. My new camper is ready to be picked up at ATC and I don't want to cart this home to sell it in Arizona, thus the price drop. 

Please don't contact me with offers as this is a good and beyond fair deal on this.

Thanks.

#16 BlkWgn

BlkWgn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:53 PM

It will fit your truck fine but you would need to lift it a couple of inches to clear your bed rails. Also you would need to anchor some eye bolts on your bed to anchor the camper. I'm not a professional on that point but imagine you could find the method by searching this forum.

Yes the camper is 84 inches wide and the couch folds down into a lower bed. It doesn't have a water tank though. It is a simpler more open build. 

If you want a camper with a water tank and a full water system you can definitely find one on this forum.

Good luck and WTW will be a great resource for your learning.

Thank you for the info.  This is along the lines of what we are looking for but I don't think we will be ready to purchase in the time frame you are looking to sell, but I will keep an eye on this and see if you still have it when we get the trailer sold.  Would certainly like something with a water tank but that can always be worked around, but like that it does not have the stove and everything built in.  I don't plan on cooking inside unless the weather is particularly bad, much prefer to spend the time outside and can always bring the camp stove inside.  Good Luck with the sale

#17 azcamper

azcamper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:46 PM

Sale pending

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tundra, All terrain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users