Just Placed My Order! WooHoo!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 So Cal Adventurer

So Cal Adventurer

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:33 AM

Congratulations! I'm in San Diego too and I just ordered a Hawk (from a different vendor) and am freaking out on it. I was most impressed with the patience of the guys I went through - I had a million questions about little tiny details about the camper and made decisions that I would change five minutes later - and through it all the guys were calm and cool and gracious and made me feel like I wasn't a freak. FWC must have special training seminars for dealing with first time buyers like me - now I'm just watching the calendar. Sound familiar?

Oh man, i 100% know that feeling, i went from building a shell to buying a loaded one, and back and forth like 20x hahahaha

check your PMs

Kevin

Follow My Shenanigans: instagram.com/campermccampface

#12 Kali

Kali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:39 AM

I am in the process of trying to pull the trigger ....LOL. Working with Pete and Stan at the Factory in Woodland has been great. What has not been great is the Credit Union flip flopping on the ability to finance a truck camper....grrr. My baby to be is a fully loaded model. My patience and the deadline before the price increase are wearing thin. I'll keep ya posted.

#13 trikebubble

trikebubble

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:49 AM

Congrats. We ordered our Hawk from Gary Morrissey up here in BC this past fall. Ordered a very similar setup, Silver Spur exterior and front dinette and other goodies, for our Tundra. Now we're trying to remain patient and wait for our delivery.

#14 kkug

kkug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationEscondido Ca

Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:53 AM

Congrats Kevin. I got mine  Dec 1. Great experence from American RV in Azusa in spite of their bussiness plan. They realy were professional . Too bad closing down .feel sorry for employees. 

The more I see the camper -- good workmanship. My shell model is more rommy than I thought . 

#15 gaylon

gaylon

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationBoulder Creek

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:02 AM

I am in the process of trying to pull the trigger ....LOL. Working with Pete and Stan at the Factory in Woodland has been great. What has not been great is the Credit Union flip flopping on the ability to finance a truck camper....grrr. My baby to be is a fully loaded model. My patience and the deadline before the price increase are wearing thin. I'll keep ya posted.

We used lightstream for financing, worked flawlessly at a decent rate...

2015 Hawk on a 2016 Tundra TRD Pro

#16 Machinebuilder

Machinebuilder

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • LocationEast Tennessee

Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:57 PM

I got a date for mine being finished of 1/9. It should be at O’Neil Overland about 7 days later (last one for a full truckload). I can’t wait, it’s as bad as a kid Christmas am

2021 F350 SCLB

FWC Grandby,

EBY Big Country Flatbed, Buckstop Outback front Bumper

Gabby (GSP), Sox (GSP/American Bulldog)

2011 F150 SCLB HDPP

#17 So Cal Adventurer

So Cal Adventurer

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:49 PM

I got a date for mine being finished of 1/9. It should be at O’Neil Overland about 7 days later (last one for a full truckload). I can’t wait, it’s as bad as a kid Christmas am

Congrats! The suspense is already killing me!

#18 Kali

Kali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:57 PM

If all goes to plan, I will officially place my order tomorrow. Talk about a nail biter.....LOL. I wonder how many people are rushing to get their orders in?

#19 craig333

craig333

Riley's Human

• Members
  • 8,017 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:53 AM

My only regret is that I haven't been able to spend as many nights in it as I would like. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine

Craig K6JGV_________________________ 2004 2500 CTD 4X4 FWC HAWK 1960 CJ5

#20 So Cal Adventurer

So Cal Adventurer

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:32 PM

Thanks All! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users