17 replies to this topic

#11 doinepicstuff

doinepicstuff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:39 PM

It would be appreciated if you'd respect the time of forum readers and post a price and some pictures.  Please DO NOT use posts like this as a means of researching market pricing conditions and gauging interest in future planned sales.

Sorry for the oversight of excluding a price. I assure you I wasn't "gauging" interest. 

#12 doinepicstuff

doinepicstuff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:41 PM

Yeah....pics?  Price?  Lots of information you haven't included.  

Updated with price. Sorry for the oversight. The pictures on Craigslist will have to do for now. Sorry but the forum doesn't want to accept my pictures even after they're resized. 

#13 doinepicstuff

doinepicstuff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

I note that the duplicate post I referred to above has been delete.

Thank you moderators !

Your good work on this site does not go unnoticed and it is appreciated ! :)

Ha !!

I clicked on both threads - BURNED !!

How do I get my wasted time back ???

I'm not sure what duplicate post you are referring to but this post has been updated with the information you/other were requesting. Sorry for the oversight in excluding it. 

#14 doinepicstuff

doinepicstuff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:58 PM

Could not have said it better. 

doinepicstuff   your post is just short of a troll.  No price, no pictures and no contact information. 

Sorry for the oversight of the price. That was an error when moving the post over from Craigslist. However, you are operating on a forum that has a direct message option so you could always message someone if you were interested in further communication with that person. Other than price and pictures ( that are now updated)  what questions did you have? 

#15 doinepicstuff

doinepicstuff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:59 PM

In reviewing your post, I only saw reference to a "Clear CA title".  What is the location of your van?

Currently in Sacramento, Ca

#16 doinepicstuff

doinepicstuff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:02 PM

Hey! That sounds awesome! If I was in the place to look again, I'd definitely check this out.

The Transit is indeed a good platform for camper! 

Oh, you didn't list a price! Post pics!  :D

I know Joshua personally. He’s no troll nor gauging market value. He knows exactly what it’s worth. If he didn’t include that information then it was likely an accident, some of you guys need to calm down

+1 what MuleHawk said. 

Y'all are awesome! Hope life is well and to see you out on the road again soon. 

#17 klahanie

klahanie

• Validating
  • 932 posts
  • LocationSW BC

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:15 PM

I'm not sure what duplicate post you are referring to but this post has been updated with the information you/other were requesting. Sorry for the oversight in excluding it. 

OK call it a duplicate copy cross posted on or around the same time in another sub forum on this board.

No, I did not  requested more info on the item for sale.

My post was my taking exception, in a lighthearted way, to the proposition stated in your OPs that your time is more valuable than others. Others in this case being my fellow WTW members who had, at that time, two identical solicitations to read.

I'm glad you found some more time for your sale.

#18 billharr

billharr

• Members
  • 2,823 posts
  • LocationStockton CA

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:16 AM

Updated with price. Sorry for the oversight. The pictures on Craigslist will have to do for now. Sorry but the forum doesn't want to accept my pictures even after they're resized. 

You can link your pictures from CL.  Nice work GLWS.

00s0s_ahPYeuU7Czt_1200x900.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Camper van

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users