12 replies to this topic

#11 Kali

Kali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:42 AM

Not to discourage you. I was in the same boat for many, many months. Finally bit the bullet and jumped in on a new build. I ran out patience. I'm not sure what options you are looking for, but there were three or four in the greater L.A. area recently. There is a 2009 Hawk currently listed on CL for $15K. Real clean. Best of luck. They do tend to come up for sale quite regularly. Make sure you have everything ready to go. Many times, I couldn't be the first one there 

#12 JeffBurch

JeffBurch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationDelta, Colorado

Posted 09 June 2018 - 05:12 AM

Matt - I am about to advertise a 2011 Hawk for sale.  It is in PERFECT condition.  It has nearly every feature.  Specifically designed for the high rails of Tundra or Ford 150. Smooth vinal siding instead of metal.  Awning, three way frig, two burner stove, hot and cold water, outside hot and cold shower, memory foam mattress, furnace, electric two way vent fan, upgraded cabinet handles (canoes), jacks, and aluminum stairs.  Been kept inside all its life other than trips. 

Call me or email if you are interested.  $15,000.  New was $25,000 plus.  New now would be $30,000? 

I am at 970-275-3678  or jeff@coloradothirteeners.com 

#13 MattK

MattK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationVentura/Santa Barbara, CA

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:17 PM

Thanks for the tips and feedback. After nearly giving up, we found a Hawk that's perfect for our family just a few miles from our house. Now the fun begins...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pop up camper, hawk, fwc, cab over, Four Wheel Camper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users