2 replies to this topic

#1 jk_ak

jk_ak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:54 AM

Hi,

I am looking for a young to middle age light weight camper to use with my 6.5 ft bed F150. I am currently undergoing medical treatment in Rochester, Minnestota and am hoping to purchase a camper en route back to my home in Alaska. I am also considering the Northstar 650, Hallmark Milner, Outfitter Caribou Lite 6.5, etc. I am looking primarily in the midwest to western states so as to minimize my journey back North.

Thanks,

Jason

Edited by jk_ak, 07 May 2018 - 05:10 PM.

#2 gary515

gary515

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Oregon

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:40 PM

Hi Jason. We have a 2016 ATC Ocelot that we are regrettably going to sell. It is like new. Only been slep in probably less than 20 times. We are elderly and overestimated our ability to physically use pop ups. We are located in Southern Oregon. We have just decided to sell and I am going to get started with making it pristine, take pictures and list on Craigslist and WTW. If you think this might work for you I can give details on the camper and price. My email is garyek@gmail.com.

#3 dustent

dustent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationWausau, WI

Posted 30 October 2018 - 01:50 AM

Hi,

I am looking for a young to middle age light weight camper to use with my 6.5 ft bed F150. I am currently undergoing medical treatment in Rochester, Minnestota and am hoping to purchase a camper en route back to my home in Alaska. I am also considering the Northstar 650, Hallmark Milner, Outfitter Caribou Lite 6.5, etc. I am looking primarily in the midwest to western states so as to minimize my journey back North.

Thanks,

Jason

Hey Jason - are you still looking for a camper? I have a ATC Panther for sale in Wisconsin.

2012 ATC Panther/2015 Silverado 2500HD Duramax

Instagram: @tin.can.fam

Blog: https://www.tin-can-fam.com

Breckenridge, CO + Wausau, WI

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fourwheel Hawk, All Terrain 6, 6.5ft, Hallmark Milner, Northstar, Outfitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users