Photo

Owners of Outfitter Caribou Lite Happy or Not?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 keyprop

keyprop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:26 PM

I am looking at getting a Outfitter Caribou Lite. I really like the cassette toilet fitting under the side dinette chair along with other features. There are very few reviews of this camper except one that details leaking at the passenger front window. Does anybody own one and can tell me how they feel about this camper/

#2 alphabetadog

alphabetadog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPrescott, Arizona

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:51 AM

Old post, I know.  I have a 2-1/2 year old Caribou Lite and it has worked flawlessly with the minor exception of once the fresh water lines got loose and leaked water on the floor once. Otherwise it as been great. I had it in some extreme rain ( AZ rim during monsoon season, and lots of time up in western Washington) and never had any leaks or moisture inside. I've put thousands of miles on it, and it is as solid as the day I picked it up at the factory.  I don't have a cassette toilet. 

#3 Gcblakley

Gcblakley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 07:42 PM

Hi,I just signed on but have been lurking here a long time. I have a 2018 Caribou Lite and couldn't be happier. Have owned a half dozen campers over the years and the build quality is by far the best I've had. The new Outfitter owner (Scott Mavis) has been great to work with. I have the full size version and just found a used mid size and am in the process of buying it because it will fit my first generation Tundra better. Mine is for sale in the gear exchange forum, along with a photo link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users