• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Living The Dream

Living The Dream

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationFront Range, Colorado

Posted 16 February 2019 - 05:35 AM

You found an 05 Tundra with 33K, that is just crazy talk. I was happy to find mine with 150k. 

Nice blog put, happy trails -Tim

My youtube channel about my Four Wheel Camper - https://www.youtube.com/c/timmorrissey

All about my camper - https://www.tgmorrissey.com/camper

Item I used in my build- http://bit.ly/TGMorrisseyParts

#22 So Cal Adventurer

So Cal Adventurer

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:11 AM

Internet Rule #1: PICS OR ITS LIES

Follow My Shenanigans: instagram.com/campermccampface

#23 No longer here

No longer here

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:36 PM

You found an 05 Tundra with 33K, that is just crazy talk. I was happy to find mine with 150k. 

Nice blog put, happy trails -Tim

It was a crazy find owned by a crazy guy in PA who "collected" cars. The thing was immaculate. Sadly I still had to drop $20k on it....but still worth it. the V8 in a tacoma sized body is awesome. I have power to spare. 

#24 No longer here

No longer here

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:37 PM

Internet Rule #1: PICS OR ITS LIES

lol...pics in post :P

#25 rando

rando

• Members
  • 1,638 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:44 PM

Isn't the power of the 3rd gen V6 Tacoma the same as the 1st gen V8 Tundra?    I am guessing the Tundra is torquier, so it probably feels more 'truck like'. 

2016 Fleet Flatbed

2016 Toyota Tacoma

#26 klahanie

klahanie

• Validating
  • 932 posts
  • LocationSW BC

Posted 19 February 2019 - 06:47 PM

Thx for the followup. Looks great !

This is a good example of someone wanting a particular vehicle and camper setup and it all coming together for them. Nothing wrong with that ! (lucky begger <_< )

Two Qs, - is that storage I see, inside, door, right, instead of porta potti. Thoughts ?

- I was intrigued with the OP idea of offsetting the camper for side storage. What are your current thoughts on this ?

#27 No longer here

No longer here

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 02:15 PM

Thx for the followup. Looks great !

This is a good example of someone wanting a particular vehicle and camper setup and it all coming together for them. Nothing wrong with that ! (lucky begger <_< )

Two Qs, - is that storage I see, inside, door, right, instead of porta potti. Thoughts ?

- I was intrigued with the OP idea of offsetting the camper for side storage. What are your current thoughts on this ?

Thanks!  To answer your Qs.

-Portopotty: I felt a perminant addition was a waste of space. Ended up buying a Cleanwaste Go, wagbag toilet to use when necessary. Takes up very little space. Now instead of a toilet I have a decent cabinet in the bottom and a nice storage area on the top. 

-On the offset idea. I still would have preferred this but Mainline Overland would not allow us to do it. Not sure why.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users