Photo

If you need help locating some Factory parts?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Riotbuddy

Riotbuddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 12:30 AM

Yes yes I know, however I would probably say just like me those with an Alaskan come straight to the Alaskan forum not the other ones. Anyways, after purchasing my 1981 8.5 cab over and getting the supplies i need from Rick and Brian at the unlock factory and doing the tour.  (I'm local in Portland, Oregon) I found way to much rot amd many issues even Brian said "your to deep". Anyways I took any usable part out of it. (It was all original with everything that it had from the factory and it all worked) so I have factory parts if anyone need them. 

Including a great working manual pump and pistons 

you can contact me if your interested. Thanks 

#2 Teknomad

Teknomad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 24 October 2018 - 06:52 AM

I would be interested in a rear door lock assembly (the square one) if it has a key and possibly the propane heater.

#3 wagoneer

wagoneer

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 24 October 2018 - 12:25 PM

My pistons are patched up but working I am planning a drive up North anyway, perhaps if still available would have an interest in both, thanks Adrian

1995 Dodge Ram diesel 1976 CO 8 Ft. Alaskan Camper

#4 PackRat

PackRat

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationNovato, CA

Posted 24 October 2018 - 06:42 PM

I need TWO of the window locks as seen below with the screws and plastic inserts. The ones on ebay are for some other RVs. Can you also tell me what kind of LIGHT fixtures are next to the CO above the dinette? Mine are trashed If they are in really GOOD condition, I'd be interested in them also.

Can you email me pics please to 

CWL1948@comcast.net

RV Window Lock.jpg

1988 Ford F-250 HD Lariat 4x4 8 Ft. bed

1976 Alaskan 8 Ft. CO camper

#5 Riotbuddy

Riotbuddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 04:51 AM

I have the entire door top and bottom.

My windows are the aluminum frame with the aluminum cam locks not plastic sorry. I did pull all the windows though.

#6 Riotbuddy

Riotbuddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 04:53 AM

Wagoneer-
I have all four pistons and the original manual pump. I would prefer to sale it as a set rather than just two pistons, if that's what your meaning by both?

#7 Riotbuddy

Riotbuddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 05:02 AM

Packrat I'll take pics of the lights I have. They are more like old school sconces just so you know and they are 110volt.

#8 Nailhead

Nailhead

basset hound

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 04:53 PM

Do you have a heater?  I could use one.

#9 PackRat

PackRat

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationNovato, CA

Posted 27 October 2018 - 05:20 PM

I'm interested in the sconces and since the window locks were missing on mine, I'm not sure if the plastic inserts were "original" or not. Can you take a pic or two of them as well? The pic I posted was of what I could find on the internet, but I think they were for more "modern" RVs and are too BIG for my Alaskan. I think if the ones you have LOOK like that basically they will be OK.

Email me some pics of lights and locks and what you want for them. 

Thanks!

1988 Ford F-250 HD Lariat 4x4 8 Ft. bed

1976 Alaskan 8 Ft. CO camper

#10 Riotbuddy

Riotbuddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:22 PM

Yes I have the heater it is a heater that has routing hoses(like dryer vent lines)
You can email me and I'll send pics of it. You will need a thermostat though. While I was careful the plastic was just to bottle and it broke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users