Ford Truck Enthusiasts

#42 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,576 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:10 PM

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I joined Ford Truck Enthusiasts a year or so before buying my F250.

There were so many knowledgeable people there and I was able to get a $3000 PCO from a link someone had provided where the best I could get on my own was $1500. Worth the price of admission.....(free:)

Jackie, do you still have that link?

I am haunted by waters

#43 Happyjax

Happyjax

• Members
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:26 PM

I do not but if you join FTE they may have one. The PCO's would come and go but I had only been trying to get the ones on the brochures sent to my house. This one had a live web page where I filled info out and had the PCO in my in box in minutes.

The $3000 was very hard to get which was a motivating factor in my purchase. It was a 7 day offer so I did not have dilly dally time.

It's been 8 months since I did it so there would likely be an updated link as a new model year has come out since then.

Anyway, they keep tabs on recalls and Technical Service Bulletins so you know what to look for as far as potential problems.

2018 Ford F-250. Customized Bundutec Sable :)

#44 MexiDan

MexiDan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:44 PM

I've been happy with mine.  Doubt much is going to be in common between our Mexican ones and what you will get NoB (north of the border).

Attached Thumbnails

• Camper Chetumal.jpg

#45 ETAV8R

ETAV8R

• Members
  • 906 posts
  • LocationRepublik of Kalifornia

Posted 18 February 2019 - 05:49 PM

Neat videos. I'm not a Ford buyer but I hope the Ranger is very successful. Finally the main competitor for Toyota is back on the market and competition is a good thing.

Founder of D.E.R.P. Desert Exploration & Research Project. A camp proper is a nomads biding place. He may occupy it for a season or only for a single night, according as the site and its surroundings please or do not please the wanderers whim- Horace Kephart.

2009 4x4 Tacoma Access Cab-The Gini

2013 Silver Spur Finch Shell- The Oxcart/Gini's Burden-

http://www.wanderthe...ory/#entry83606

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users