Scored the Black Friday deal of a lifetime!
Friday 11/23/18, I purchased an almost-new 2018 Four Wheel Campers - Raven (Shell) in Bonners Ferry, ID. When I picked up my truck in December of 2017 I had intentions of adding a camper of some kind. Moving to Colorado put that plan on hold but not for very long. I'm excited to "build" this thing and make it more comfortable for travel.
2018 - Four Wheel Campers - Raven (Shell)
- Forced Air Furnace w/ Thermostat and Propane Tanks
- Glass Top Flush Mount 2 Burner Propane Stove
- Power Roof Vent Fan
- Standard Roof Vent
- Group 24 battery w/ smart isolator
... I decided to add a few things
Interior Storage & Organization
- Custom "Stealth Camping" Platform
- Storage Under Platform
- Coleman 30° Sleeping Bag
- 5gal Scepter Can w/ Spigot
- Yakima Track System
... Might add a few more things down the road
- Additional Battery
- Baja Designs Scene/Area Lighting
- MAXTRAX Mount
- Window Tint
Edited by BaileyJ, 05 March 2019 - 02:21 AM.