Beware

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Beach

Beach

• Members
  • 866 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 06:00 PM

Ordered two 40lb suspa struts  on Amazon. They are sold by a co. named Tool Deals. They had deep scratches, rusty and definitely used hard. One unit does not compress smoothly making me think it is worn out. I have emailed Amazon and will wait to see what, if anything,Tool Deals will do. First time i have had an issue ordering through Amazon

#2 Ronin

Ronin

• Members
  • 934 posts
  • LocationPNW

Posted 22 April 2019 - 08:54 PM

Whenever I have any issue with an Amazon item, especially with one of their 3rd party sellers I immediately request a refund. There will be a section asking for reason of return and just select the most appropriate. You should get an immediate pre-paid return shipping label.  No use wasting time waiting for the seller to respond. The sooner you get your return/refund going you can find another seller for your struts.

2019 Tundra 2019 Panther Shell

#3 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,287 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 22 April 2019 - 10:59 PM

Ordered two 40lb suspa struts  on Amazon. They are sold by a co. named Tool Deals. They had deep scratches, rusty and definitely used hard. One unit does not compress smoothly making me think it is worn out. I have emailed Amazon and will wait to see what, if anything,Tool Deals will do. First time i have had an issue ordering through Amazon

Amazon should stand by the products they sell even if it is an outside suppler .

Maybe return them and order from Suspra. Might cost a few $s more but you will get the correct product.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#4 Beach

Beach

• Members
  • 866 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 03:09 PM

Amazon has been very responsive to the issue, no complaints with them. I email pics per their request this morning.

#5 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,287 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 23 April 2019 - 04:56 PM

Amazon has been very responsive to the issue, no complaints with them. I email pics per their request this morning.

They are very good about standing behind the products they sell.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#6 Beach

Beach

• Members
  • 866 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 02:44 PM

Update:  Well it took 3 tries(second shipment arrived and box was empty), I guess the third time is a charm. Received the new struts from Tool Deals and all is good, installed and ready to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users