For Sale: 2016 ATC Bobcat and 2007 Ford Ranger. I am asking $26,000 for the complete set up, or $13,00 for each if sold separately (the camper must be sold first).
If you're interested, please send me a PM with your contact info. I have not placed an ad on Craigslist, but will do so shortly.
This is an extremely well optioned Bobcat, with stove and water system deleted. The water fill door and sink drain are present for further build out. I do have the ATC Mfg statement of origin.
It is equipped with:
- Side dinette
- 3-way refrigerator
- Insulation package
- Fantastic vent in the rear
- Vent over kingsize bed
- Yakima tracks only
- Complete AC/DC electrical system with Iota+IQ4
- Solar 150 watt on roof
- Single AGM Group 24 battery
- Two RotopaX locking mounts on rear wall, with 3gal gas and 2gal water containers
- Fiamma Awning + light on passenger side
- Rieco manual jacks
- Wagbag toilet system
If my math is correct, a new Bobcat with the above options will be over $20,000.
The Ford Ranger is a one family vehicle that was originally my fathers. It has been Ford maintained, and currently has 70,100+ miles
- It is a XLT Extended Cab, 4.0L Automatic, 4x4, with:
- Airlift Airbags
- Lear Shell
- New Cooper Discoverer AT/3 tires
- Recent front brakes and tie rods
- Tow flat option is present
- Rear jump seats and running boards removed, but included