Photo

**FOUND ONE** WTB/ISO 6.5 ft truck pop-up (FWC Hawk, Hallmark Milner, Outfitter Caribou, ATC)

fwc hawk four week camper hawk milner caribou ATC panther atc

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ruck_and_Roll

Ruck_and_Roll

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationGrand Junction, Colorado

Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:30 PM

*Found*

Live in Grand Junction, CO.  Started on the search for a travel trailer, switched gears to a pop-up truck camper in the last month or so.  Looking to be in one by this fall for hunting season.  I may end up ordering a new FWC Hawk but would much prefer to buy something used.  Looking a model with heat, cooking setup at the very least, prefer a side dinette option.  Will be on a trip to the midwest (Wisconsin) in June and could possibly pick up.

Best,

Luke

pm me

Edited by laherro, 06 June 2019 - 09:57 PM.

2021 Ford XL SuperCrew HD Payload Pkg

2008 FWC Hawk

Western Colorado, USA

Instagram: @lukeyfiasco

#2 elmo86

elmo86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:33 PM

Hi Luke,

I'm getting ready to sell my FWC Hawk.  It has heat, a rollover couch with dinette option, sink, refrigerator, 2 burner stove, and hot water.  It also has mechanical jacks with wheels to help with getting it on and off the truck. It's a 2007 model and has been garaged and stored either on the truck or for short periods on saw horses. We have it on a 1/2 ton 2WD Silverado.  Call or text 5 one 5 83 five 707 one and I will gladly send pictures and discuss the camper.  We were going to list it for 10,500, but could go 10,000 if you are wanting to buy it before we list it.  We are located near Rapid City, SD fyi

Thanks, 

Leo 

#3 gbail

gbail

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • LocationSouthwest deserts or Northwest mountains

Posted 04 June 2019 - 06:58 PM

Nice newer Hawk for sale on the Expedition Portal right now

Edited by gbail, 04 June 2019 - 06:58 PM.

#4 mettlavi

mettlavi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:54 PM

Here's a FWC Hawk: https://denver.craig...6896611352.html

Has the side dinette.

Edited by mettlavi, 05 June 2019 - 09:56 PM.

#5 MrScience

MrScience

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:46 AM

If you're interested, I have an Earth Cruiser GZL 400 that I'm going to be selling very soon (currently moving, thus crazy busy, but it'll be available to sell by about June 25th or so.) Excellent design, high quality and great condition, with all the goodies: great solar system with plug-in power add on, gas heat and cook top, and electric refrigerator, water pump and water heater. Indoor and outdoor showers, custom built huge storage box between truck cab and camper. Sleeps two easily. Fits on 6-6.5' bed. Great camper--super well built, light and strong--but we're now in need of a larger rig, as family has recently grown.

#6 Markgyver

Markgyver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 12:23 AM

There is a Milner on Craigslist located in Ft Lupton CO. Needs some work but it $2000

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fwc hawk, four week camper, hawk, milner, caribou, ATC panther, atc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users