3 replies to this topic

#1 GCS03

GCS03

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 08 June 2019 - 09:37 PM

As probably many of you do, I'm constantly asked about and show my 2014 Hawk to alot of folks. Happy to do so. Just wondering, though, if FWC has any type of discount that can be offered through a referral or if the referree (?) gets any type of thank you, t-shirt, window sticker, etc?

Will still show it off. But, maybe if current owners could offer a 'show price' discount, that would be kind of nice.

#2 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,285 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:24 PM

We have a ATC Bobcat. I get a lot of questions about the company and what it builds.

I always refer them to Marty/Jeff at ATC.

Actually Marty has mentioned to me "thanks" for sharing the info with "prospective"

buyers.

I am happy to share my camper info,that's all I want.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#3 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,574 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:36 PM

As probably many of you do, I'm constantly asked about and show my 2014 Hawk to alot of folks. Happy to do so. Just wondering, though, if FWC has any type of discount that can be offered through a referral or if the referree (?) gets any type of thank you, t-shirt, window sticker, etc? Will still show it off. But, maybe if current owners could offer a 'show price' discount, that would be kind of nice.

We have a ATC Bobcat. I get a lot of questions about the company and what it builds.I always refer them to Marty/Jeff at ATC.Actually Marty has mentioned to me "thanks" for sharing the info with "prospective"buyers.I am happy to share my camper info,that's all I want.Frank

Like Frank, I’m always happy to show others my ATC Bobcat. I asked Marty for ATC brochures to share with interested people.

I am haunted by waters

#4 N'kwala

N'kwala

Geezelle

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Locationwest coast

Posted 09 June 2019 - 07:35 PM

I, too, share brochures and cards and really don't feel any need for any further compensation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users