• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MrScience

MrScience

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:59 AM

I have an Earth Cruiser GZL 400 that I'm going to be selling very soon (currently moving, thus crazy busy, but it'll be available to sell by about June 25th or so.) I was one of their very first customers in 2017/18--it's build #2 I believe--and loved it from the get go. Excellent design, very high quality, and in great condition. Has all the goodies: great solar system with plug-in power add on, propane heat and 2 burner cook top, plus electric refrigerator, water pump and fast acting water heater. Indoor and outdoor showers, 20 gallon water capacity, with a low-point water system drain (for winterizing or emergency access), plus 8 gallon gray water tank. Huge custom built storage box in between truck cab and camper. Sleeps two easily, plus a couple of dogs and or small kids. Fits on 6-6.5' bed. Great camper--super well built, light and strong--but we're now in need of a larger rig, as family has recently grown. Located near Bend, Oregon, where you will need to come to have Earth Cruiser install it. Can send photos on request and happy to answer your questions.

#2 skampers

skampers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 12:49 AM

Hi there.  Do you have photos of your camper?

thanks.

Randyweiss@truckeefire.org

#3 ScottBL

ScottBL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 05:16 AM

Could you post pictures or a link to pics if possible.
How much are you asking?
Thank you, Scott.

#4 Swaff1

Swaff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationoHIo

Posted 20 June 2019 - 01:26 AM

ANY PICS?

0 user(s) are reading this topic