4 replies to this topic

#1 Bellbear

Bellbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 02:56 PM

I bought a used Hallmark for a fair price. At the time I bought it. I was debating on going with 4 wheel. The main reason I went with Cuchura was that it had everything i needed and i didn't have to wait.
MISTAKE .... great quality camper but customer service is a 2 on a scale of 1-10
They don't answer emails and if you leave a message with gal who answers phone, it takes several days to get a respond. You cant even leave a voice mail.

So my latest dilemma is I jackknifed my trailer and pushed in on the back bumper. It seems like it cracked fiberglass up underneath the back of bumper. Didn't dent the actual aluminum bumper. But it's kind of floppy.
I wish I could actually talk to someone on the phone of bout how to go about fixing it. I live in Wyoming... about 80 miles south of Billings.
I wished I would have gone with 4 wheel. Their customer service is awesome.
307-271-1053

#2 maxcustody

maxcustody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 03:20 PM

I have a Hallmark and have a differing opinion............I agree you usually do not get an immediate response from Matt or Bill and they are upfront about that on their website. They are a family business, they do everything in house with a great crew. They take customer service personally and may be on the phone for 30 minutes or more answering questions and responding to a customer concern. After that they are running production. Continue to call and give them a chance, you will be glad you have a Hallmark.

#3 ardvark

ardvark

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 03:56 PM

I have a Hallmark and have a differing opinion............I agree you usually do not get an immediate response from Matt or Bill and they are upfront about that on their website. They are a family business, they do everything in house with a great crew. They take customer service personally and may be on the phone for 30 minutes or more answering questions and responding to a customer concern. After that they are running production. Continue to call and give them a chance, you will be glad you have a Hallmark.

This also has been my experience. Having owned an older model, I was less enchanted with Hallmark quality than some, but when I went to sell it, good Lord. It was gone in 24 hours at close to book price and I could have sold it twice in that time.  

#4 Bellbear

Bellbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 05:12 PM

Well...
After I vented to secretary. I did get a call from Matt...I feel better!

#5 ardvark

ardvark

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:43 PM

Well...
After I vented to secretary. I did get a call from Matt...I feel better!

Good to know! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users