Sold today, thanks for looking everyone!
I'm selling my FWC, and I wanted to post it here first before I put it up anywhere else. I've learned a lot by using the forums, and I wanted to give someone here first dibs. Message me if you have any questions. Thanks all!
2006 Four Wheel Camper Eagle
Location: Central Massachusetts
We bought this camper used, and only used 1 or 2 times a year ourselves. Otherwise it’s been garage kept when not being used. We love this camper, but we don’t have the time we used to have to use it, and I hate to see it go to waste. Great camper, under 700 lbs, made for small size trucks (Ford Ranger, Toyota Tacoma, Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon, Nissan Frontier, Mazda B-Series, etc). All original paperwork included. This camper is loaded and all set to be used.
The camper is in good shape with some typical wear and tear for a camper this age. The camper was resealed at least once a year, and cleaned inside and out after each camping trip. All appliances and accessories work as they should. There is one small pinhole in the fabric at one of the corners, but we’ve never had any trouble with bugs or water. There is also some damage noted to one of the mounting brackets for the mechanical jack (pictures included). This damage was present since before we bought the camper, and we’ve never had any problems using the jack or noticed any other damage to the camper.
- Queen size pull out bed
- Fold over bench which converts to bed
- Fantastic vent fan
- Dual propane cook top
- Sink with hand pump and cutting board
- Electric water pump
- 3-way fridge (AC, DC, propane)
- 16,000 BTU automatic furnace
- 12 gallon fresh water tank
- 110v onboard converter with shoreline connection
- Yakima roof rack
- Fiamma awning
- Four-corner mechanical jacks
- Rear screen door
- Rear mounted steps to reach roof of camper
- Rear facing flood lights
- Outside porch and awning lights
- Digital thermostat installed
- Wireless temperature monitor installed (one probe for fridge, one for outside)
- Trojan 27TMH 128Ah Deep cycle battery
- All outsides lights upgraded to LEDs
- Multiple tie down points added (by previous owner)
- Underside of camper coated in truck bed liner for protection
Though not included, a small sized Porta-Potti can fit underneath the bench seat as well. I also have a hitch mounted step, leveling blocks, and wheel chocks that I’m willing to include with the camper if wanted/needed. I’d prefer the buyer pick up the camper, but I can deliver it within reason and for the right price. This is a great little camper, and I want to see it go to someone who will appreciate it and get some great use out of it.
There are a few pictures below. If you're interested, message me and I can send more. Thanks for looking everyone!
Edited by BeachRanger, 10 August 2019 - 04:17 PM.