No replies to this topic

#1 HughDog

HughDog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 07:01 PM

Picked up a sweet 2011 Palomino Bronco 1200 for some steps and jacks and potential build.   It's got a sink, heater, fridge, outside shower, closets, and very nice interior and more.

As the story goes, the top blew off and a corner jack got snagged at some point. 

First impression... I thought it was a bit freakish of how good of condition it was in considering the top had been ripped off at highway speed (would love to have seen that).  And figured it would just be another Craigslist encounter, where it was highly misrepresented.  

So - Minus the hole where one jack was attached and no roof, the rest of the vessel appears to be in excellent condition and looks to have been covered from the elements.

So - If you are going to consider this build, you may want to cap the corner or possibly re-anchor another jack bracket - not sure which route I would end up taking. 

Also, I have cranked the lift mechanism and can see that the worm spring comes out of each corner hole and could be re-attached to lift poles (albeIMG_0838 (1).jpg it some springs are longer than others).

At any rate, the main reason I picked this unit was for the glow steps and and the jacks, so if you can live without those, its yours for $1,500.  If you want those, I'll ask $2,500.

Glad to answer any questions, send specs or even facetime a walk through.

https://sandiego.cra...6959517187.html

2014 Ram 3500 MegaCab, 1983 FWC Fleet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users