Camper is located in Portland, OR and is available for showings unless I am out of town.
Unique slide in small truck camper that gets attention wherever it goes. I usually get 18 MPG at 70 MPH with a V-6.
Ultra lightweight camper custom built fits Tacoma, Frontier, Colorado and New Ranger (TBD) short beds (4-4.5'). Long beds can work if you build enclosures between the cab and camper. I will assist on getting a snug fit to your pickup.
Surprisingly roomy when open for something that fits a small truck. Very comfortable and has everything you need. I have been down to 20˚ without freeze ups. I would however drain if you plan on multiple days at these temps. Has been a great rig for me and it wheels into my tiny garage.
12' x 6' Wide - camper body exterior
26" - Bed surface to ceiling (cab over bunk)
6' 2" Interior height
Truck Bed Fit:
55" Front to rear saddlebox
19" Floor to bed rails (removable rubber rails to gently rest on the Frontier's)
Additional measures by request.
• Double Welded aluminum cage frame
• Customized to fit your truck how you want it to fit
• Molded aerodynamic cab over
• Fiberglass Siding
• Dow R5 rated Extruded Polystyrene wall and ceiling insulation
• Triple Layer Insulated Soft Side Liner
• Quality sheet vinyl flooring
• Large front cab facing window
• Large radius tinted Tork or slide side window
• Privacy curtains for all windows (your choice of fabric)
• Screen entry door Queen size loft bed
• 5′′ Mattress
• Under bed storage with assisted lift
• DEKA Intimidator 100AH Battery system
• 12v outlets
• Fantastic Fan Vent 3 speed reversible
• Manual Roof lift System
• LED ceiling lighting
• 4 corner mechanical Jacks with drill attachment
• Exclusive ratchet strap installation
• Fresh water system (20 Gallon)
• LP system with 20lb tank
• Internal shower and Cassette toilet with privacy room
•. 30 amp Converter and 110 v electrical system via shore power
• 100 watt Solar battery charging system
• Staron Solid surface countertops – Price varies/ choice /Basic
• Sink stove combo glass cover (LP and fresh H2O system needed)
• Tankless Hot water Heater (LP System will be needed)
• 2.7 cu ft 2-way Norcold fridge/freezer
• TV/DVD/Cable hook ups
• Ladder to roof
• Aluminum scissor steps
• Aluminum Roof Rack
• Air conditioner 5000 BTU wall mounted
• 8′ crank out awning (other sizes available upon request)
• Rear Awning
Special order BAMBOO FLOORING
Things I have upgraded:
Triple sealed the roof (Eterna-bond tape/Dacor lap sealant/Rustoleum Marine paint & Primer. Leak free even in 50 MPH sideways rain.
Removed silicone and resealed tent (and other areas) with XtraBond 9500 Polymer (THE BESTEST LONGEST LASTING GOO ON EARTH).
Properly wired and installed solar system with reliable controller. 8 gauge for panels/0 gauge to battery. 2 CIGS Amorphous panels (better in clouds and low sun angles). 2 Mono-crystalline flexible flat panels (better in Summer). System produces 2-4 Amps in Winter and Has peaked above 14 Mid Summer.
Replaced unregulated Wave 6 heater (The Skull Cooker) with temp control blue flame heater. Moved internal thermo for more frequent cycling and thus more even temps. This unit is 10k BTU and heats the whole space up in about a minute or 2.
Widened galley by removing useless floor storage. Bench seat cushions can be re-installed using shelf brackets. Possibility to sleep a child or homunculus.
Added compartment in passenger saddle box to keep from stepping on or around the dog.
Installed storage box in AC cutout
Installed secure medicine cabinet storage directly below AC
Serviced the on demand water heater so it works in all temps
Installed SureFlo pump
Replaced much of the pin nailing with screws where needed.
Installed longer shower hose with shut off to reach outside
Installed removable plexiglass awning
Installed removable scissor stairs with inside retraction system
Added jack extensions to allow lowering below 3'
Reflectix insulation to reduce drafts and give better cold weather performance
8' Awning (will be installed before departure).
5000 BTU Frigidaire Air Conditioner (will not be reinstalled by me).
Aluminum roof racks (not installed)
Slide out platform and cushions to create queen bed.
Custom built 1" aircraft closed cell vinyl/nitrile foam tent liner panels. Reduces thermal and sound transfer.
All tools/parts need to lift and remove the jacks.
Original cost to build this was over 28k. Price is fair.
Exceptions to the condition:
Small door ding
Minor cosmetics to attend to