4 replies to this topic

#1 Mayday

Mayday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCentral Coast, CA

Posted 14 September 2019 - 05:25 AM

I don't have the room for store my Hawk inside my garage during the winter months. It usually doesn't get below freezing in the Paso, CA Area. That being said, my Hawk now lives on my Chevy Silverado outdoors year round. I was looking to invest in quality car/ camper cover. Anyone have any recommendations or brands they liked that have stood up to the elements over time? 

Cheers 

#2 Ohpyramids

Ohpyramids

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationLos ANgeles

Posted 14 September 2019 - 03:16 PM

I’m in the same boat. Picking up a Raven that will live in the back yard because I don’t have a garage. I was thinking about a pergola or one of those carport type shelters but I don’t think they are tall enough to drive into. Hmm.

Sub’d

#3 CamperCamper

CamperCamper

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 03:53 AM

Just leave ‘me outside. They were built for that. Been doing just that for 4 years.

#4 Yukon

Yukon

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationEdmonds WA

Posted 16 September 2019 - 03:09 PM

I bought my Eagle new in 2008.  It's been outside, on my 2008 Nissan truck, ever since and not covered.  I live up in Northern Washington and get a lot of rain.  It's held up just fine. No issues so far. 

Yukon (aka Chris) Photo: Treking frozen tundra above Arctic Circle 2008 Eagle and 2008 Nissan Frontier (Northwest WA)

#5 Offgrid4Two

Offgrid4Two

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 06:49 PM

Give this company a try. They have made covers for FWC owners over the years. 

https://www.adcoprod...ustom-RV-Covers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users