#1 pvstoy

pvstoy

• Members
  • 2,760 posts
  • LocationCarson City, NV

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:31 AM

Posted Image

SOLDFOR SALE
Sold as a matched pair. Built to go anywhere you want to go, even with the kitchen sink. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who want to travel rugged roads and camp off-the-beaten-trail.

1983 TOYOTA 4X4 LONG BED CUSTOM PICKUP
LIGHTWEIGHT 2001 FOUR WHEEL POP-UP CAMPER, RANGER MODEL

1983 Toyota Pickup Four wheel crawler and highway cruiser

Engine
Professional built Chevy V-8 small block 400 Stroked (6.7 Liter) with only 14K miles. Rods are longer than stock at 6-inch length. Edelbrock Pro-Flow Multi-Port Sequential Fuel Injection has keypad in cab for adjustments on the fly. Trick Flo aluminum cylinder heads. Custom Erson cam shaft. Roller lifters and roller rocker arms. Evans waterless NPG+ coolant with total bypass thermostat. Power Steering. Air Conditioning. R & M heat exchanger hot water shower system. Premier Power welder and power supply with 160 AMP alternator, Comes with a new in box Ready Welder II. Tilton High Torque Starter … . Engine temperature runs cool.

Transmission and running gear
NV-4500 5-speed manual transmission with 0.75 overdrive and 5.61:1 first gear. Dual Toyota transfer cases with two shifters, front input shaft heavier 23 splined for torque. J. P. Eater adapter and 2.28:1 gears front case, 4.1:1 gears rear case. Final crawl ratio is 215:1. Dana 60 rear axle, Moser 1.5 inch 35 spline axles. 4.10:1 Dana gears, ARB air locker, Rear disc brakes with E brake, Long traction bars allow for articulation. Toyota stock front axle with Tru-Trac gear proportional locker, disc brake upgrade with Land Cruiser vented rotors and 4-Runner big caliper disc brakes. Toyota Land Cruiser brake master cylinder and clutch master cylinder. Custom-made National Springs on all 4 corners. Rancho 9000 5-way adjustable shocks. Front and rear sway bars with disconnects. Tires are BF Goodrich 33x12.5x15, Spare is 33x9.50x15. Firestone Ride-Rite air compressor and small tank with pressure regulator to supply ARB locker and to air up tires.

Miscellaneous
Renuel custom made front bumper ¼-inch steel and ½-inch mounting. Warn 8000-pound winch with dash control switch. Hella Rallye 4000 mounted on bumper, right Corning, left Euro driving. Hella fog lights mounted within bumper. Hella twin trumpet air horn mounted under bumper. Renuel rear bumper ¼-inch steel and ½-inch mounting. Custom rock skids to protect body between tires. Stock 16 gallon gas tank and 13.5-gallon gravity flow to main tank under the spare tire. Audiovox Electronic Cruise Control. Hand throttle on transmission shifter. Diamond Liner spray in bed liner.

2001 Four Wheel Pop-Up Ranger Model

Ranger model is 8 foot long and sized for pickups with 17-inch height side bed rails.
Camper features
3-Way Refrigerator. 16,000-BTU forced air furnace. 8-foot Fiamma awning. Side awning and back porch lights. Front sliding window. Deadbolt. Arctic Pack insulated liner. 2 roof vents. Front roof vent Fan-Tastic power vent. Shurflo water pump and faucet. 2 burner stove top with cover. 20 lb. LP gas tank with gauge. 12-gallon water tank. Slide out Queen-sized bed. Hella map lights in upper bed. Storage closet. Cable jacks free standing. Camper battery mounted in truck bed. Electronic interior water and battery meter. Wired LED DC volt meter. 300 watt power inverter. Camper outside bottom wood is well-protected with 3 coats of polyurethane floor enamel.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Here are the pictures of the engine bay.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Patrick

2015 FWC Hawk Flatbed

#2 chnlisle

chnlisle

Post Master

• Members
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationThe Old Pueblo

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:14 PM

Absolutely spectacular Pat. I can't believe it hasn't been snapped up.

Special Engel Pricing For WTW Members

Click here to see my ATC Cougar
JayAronowSales.com
(520)579-9610
jayaronow@gmail.com

#3 Tomas Tierra

Tomas Tierra

• Members
  • 1,071 posts
  • LocationHollywood Beach, Alta California

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:10 AM

Pound for pound, the gnarliest rig ever on this board... .

And what C.I. said. has it been two weeks already? :P
Was, 1988 Toyota custom cab 4by with 1984 fwc Fleet
Then,1995 Toyota T-100 4by with 1984 fwc Fleet
Then,1993 Toyota T-100 longbed 4by with 2002 fwc Ranger
Then, 2002 Toyota Tundra AC 4by with 2002 fwc Ranger
NOW, 2005 TOYOTA TUNDRA DOUBLE CAB 4x4 WITH 2001 FWC HAWK EXT

#4 mtn-high

mtn-high

Campground Host- FUNKYTOWN

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • LocationHoward, CO

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:27 PM

I'm in awe... I have no clue how to build up (or maintain) something like that. None. Zip. Zilch.

Definitely the best-equipped/most modified truck on the board

19K for both? All I can think of is "F***** A.....there must be an EASY 30K of parts/mods on there...

Have you had your head examined for thinking of selling it? (just a thought) :lol:

Is anyone here a doctor?
Wherever ya go...there ya are.

#5 pvstoy

pvstoy

• Members
  • 2,760 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:06 AM

Here are some cab pictures.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Patrick

2015 FWC Hawk Flatbed

#6 pvstoy

pvstoy

• Members
  • 2,760 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:10 AM

And some outside images..................

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Patrick

2015 FWC Hawk Flatbed

#7 pods8

pods8

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:24 PM

Hey pvstoy out of curiosity can you see the shower heat exchanger in the engine pictures, I can't spot anything that looks like it?
2003 Dodge 1500 quad cab 4x4 5.7L Hemi auto w/ ride rite air springs and 1999(2000?) Hawk

2007 Dodge 2500 quad cab 4x4 5.7L Hemi auto and slowly progressing build.

FYI: I've got a bunch of extra 14ga wire in red and black. Its a thick jacket 41strand wire (likely MTW wire) verse typical 19strand automotive wire. It has good flexibility but factor in the thick jacket. I'll ship out 100' coils for $18 (I can go 50' of ea for that too) if anyone is in need of wire.

#8 pvstoy

pvstoy

• Members
  • 2,760 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:10 PM

Hey pvstoy out of curiosity can you see the shower heat exchanger in the engine pictures, I can't spot anything that looks like it?

In the first engine bay picture look under the hand trottle for the welder / power supply and you will see a round copper tube. The SureFlow on demand pump and quick connect water fittings are behind the pass side bumper.

Patrick

2015 FWC Hawk Flatbed

#9 pods8

pods8

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:51 PM

In the first engine bay picture look under the hand trottle for the welder / power supply and you will see a round copper tube. The SureFlow on demand pump and quick connect water fittings are behind the pass side bumper.

Got it. You sure get everything into there and still make it look organized, nice work.
2003 Dodge 1500 quad cab 4x4 5.7L Hemi auto w/ ride rite air springs and 1999(2000?) Hawk

2007 Dodge 2500 quad cab 4x4 5.7L Hemi auto and slowly progressing build.

FYI: I've got a bunch of extra 14ga wire in red and black. Its a thick jacket 41strand wire (likely MTW wire) verse typical 19strand automotive wire. It has good flexibility but factor in the thick jacket. I'll ship out 100' coils for $18 (I can go 50' of ea for that too) if anyone is in need of wire.

#10 ScottBailey

ScottBailey

• Members
  • 649 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:34 AM

Wow

Scott Bailey -- W7SEB
2007 F350 XLT Diesel CC SRW SB 4x4
Cheap tent and a Partner Steel stove. 
Future? Really like the Hiatus, but I'm broke AF, so dreaming about a DIY.
SOLD: 2008 ATC Panther:dinette, 5th wheel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users