• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 caseboy

caseboy

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • Locationkey center,wa.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:23 AM

as for coaching your top down, i would let the pump down a little and just work from corner to corner pulling down on the outside trying to keep it fairly square and level.i've heard it's better to pull down on corners than to push up. in the gallery pages are some copies of camper manuals. i've looked them up often-- thank you to the post'er and the site.pump level should be 1" below top of resavior. if you have already overfilled like i did, you could also rig a plug with a hose comming out of the top of pump into a jar(sort of like bleeding brakes).that may save you from the rath of you wife when she finds out you used her good turkey baster.(thank goodness my wife hasn't discovered her dish towels that i borrowed)

wes

#32 dkoug

dkoug

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:06 AM

as for coaching your top down, i would let the pump down a little and just work from corner to corner pulling down on the outside trying to keep it fairly square and level.i've heard it's better to pull down on corners than to push up. in the gallery pages are some copies of camper manuals. i've looked them up often-- thank you to the post'er and the site.pump level should be 1" below top of resavior. if you have already overfilled like i did, you could also rig a plug with a hose comming out of the top of pump into a jar(sort of like bleeding brakes).that may save you from the rath of you wife when she finds out you used her good turkey baster.(thank goodness my wife hasn't discovered her dish towels that i borrowed)

wes

wes

Thanks so much and enjoy your humor.

Enjoy your week

dkoug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users