• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 GoodMack

GoodMack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:12 PM

JDean requested some FWC interior mod shots- mine is certainly under the "Quickndirty" category.  It began as just pulling the furnace for a bearing shriek....  the floor was rotting away.   The siding was in trouble.   That corner jack was waaaay too wobbly.  Front overhang bed platform was rotten etc  etc [bet somebody else here knows this drill LOL!]  So ...I had 1" blue foam to replace insulation. 1/4" ply left from the catamaran project [non marine grade - quit salivating]   some gray paint from a rental repaint  and a bunch of 3/4" SD self tap screws.   yee hah.    tgmorrisey and shellback were some of the inspirations - my level of finish is much more on the get er done side of the equation. ....

Attached Thumbnails

• camper overhang small.jpg
  • camper norah stove.jpg
  • camper corner small.jpg
  • camp shwr small.jpg
  • camp inter small.jpg

#12 GoodMack

GoodMack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:44 PM

this coming week I will install lifting struts [installed some ancient military grade PV panels on the roof- its now officially "a grunt"  and screw and glue some polyester coated vinyl wrapped around  each corner - in keeping with my quickndirty theme, these will be glued to the old vinyl and then I'll cut out and discard  those moldy lookin areas....here are some more interior shots:  

Attached Thumbnails

• cam interir small.jpg
  • camper kit small.jpg
  • camper frig small.jpg

#13 JDeanP

JDeanP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:25 AM

Thanks again, Mack. Appreciate this a lot. I've actually been giving a lot of consideration to doing something very similar with the fridge, so it's great to see something besides my imagination.

96 F250 7.3

80 FWC Keystone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users