• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Buckwheat

Buckwheat

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA.

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:15 PM

I have a '67 nco. It has the small round 4 prong power connector for the 12 volt connections. I found this diagram on here but can't quite make it out. Can anyone help on which pin is what? Thank you

Posted Image

#2 MikeDahlager

MikeDahlager

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:08 PM

I am not an electrician but this is how I did it. In my camper, the white wire is the ground and the black is the positive wire and the running lights are connected to the blue wire. I found that connecting the two connectors with the insulation pushed back so I could see the wire colors was much easier than trying to reverse the feed plug positions in my head. Use the notch in the plug as your guide to aligning them. Be sure to install an inline fuse prior to connecting to the camper. Remove the fuse prior to doing the wiring. When I camp for extended periods I use a separate 12v battery which I install just forward of the wheel well and use the same type of connector to wire it to the camper.

I hope this helps. In truth, all this "lektical stuff" is magic.

Mike

2007 Okanagan model 96DB, 2001 Dodge 2500 Diesel

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are."

#3 pods8

pods8

• Members
  • 2,555 posts
  • LocationThornton, CO

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

I'm fairly good at wiring if you get stumped. I'm over by Paine field.

2022 F350 7.3L; family trailer at the moment and some aluminum stuck together to eventually form another truck camper

#4 Buckwheat

Buckwheat

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA.

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:03 AM

Thanks guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users