#21 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,269 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:02 PM

An old fave...

A man walked into a bar in Scotland, sat down and ordered a drink. Next to him was a leathery old Scotsman, well into the bottle in front of him.

The man asked the Scotsman if there was something the matter.

The Scot replied (in Groundskeeper Willy brogue); "Aye lad, indeed there is. You see this bar here? I built this bar with me own two hands, slowly crafting it in the time-honored way of my forebears. It took me 4 months, but do they call me MacGregor the bar-builder? Noooooo. "

"You see the dock that your ferry landed at the night before? I built that dock with me own bare hands, piling by piling, plank by plank. It took nigh a year, but do they call me MacGregor the dock-builder? Noooooo."

"And do you recall the livery stable you passed on the way into town? I stood that stable up in six months, with nary a bit o' help. To this day that stable is one of the finest in all of Scotland. But do they call me MacGregor that stable-builder? Nooooooo."

"Ahhh...But laddy...you f*ck one goat..."

Those goats will get you into trouble every time. Good jokes.
Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#22 Ted

Ted

Magellan

• Site Team
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationEast of Sacramento

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

Sunman, that reminds me of the three biggest lies told by cowboys - the truck is paid for, I won this belt buckle in the rodeo, and I was just helping that goat get over the fence.

"Not all who wander are lost. Except Ted, he's usually lost."  Dirty Dog

#23 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,255 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

Sunman, that reminds me of the three biggest lies told by cowboys - the truck is paid for, I won this belt buckle in the rodeo, and I was just helping that goat get over the fence.

.............and it reminds me of the old classic about the cowboy who went to the city and saw a big kid in a punk outfit, mohawk hair cut with the hair in long spikes, each dyed a different bright color. He approaches the guy and says, "I made love to a peacock once and I'm thinking you might be my son."

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#24 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

With all the animal jokes you better watch out for the PETA people.
Thanks for the smiles.
Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#25 MarkBC

MarkBC

The Weatherman

• Site Team
  • 6,592 posts
  • LocationBend, Oregon

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:02 PM

With all the animal jokes you better watch out for the PETA people.

PETA = People for the Eating of Tasty Animals

FWC Hawk (2005) on a Ford F250 Supercab, 6.8L V10 gas (2000)

#26 Foy

Foy

Resident Geologist

• Members
  • 1,294 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

A fully duded-up Dallas oilman is on a dove shoot at a posh South Texas hunting ranch located next to a old rancher's hardscrabble spread. The Dude downs a dove which falls on the old rancher's side of the fence. When the rancher picks it up and starts walking towards his rusty old pickup, the Dude calls to him over the fence, telling him "Hey old fella, that's my bird you picked up there"

The old rancher replied "no, son, it's my bird--it fell onto my property".

A big fuss was put on by the Dude over who should take the downed bird, and the rancher offered a solution.

"Son, you're in my part of Texas, so why don't we settle this the way folks in South Texas normally do, with a butt-kicking contest? We'll take turns kicking each other's butt 3 times each until one of us says "Uncle", and the winner does as he pleases with the bird".

Sizing up the wiry, dried up old fellow, the Dude thinks to himself "Man, this is going to be easy. I'll wear this old boy out". So he readily accepted the challenge.

The rancher says "Down here in South Texas, the older of the two in a dispute always goes first in a butt-kicking contest, is that OK with you?"

Sure, says the Dude, and with that the old boy winds up and kicks the living tar out of the Dude. Dang, he says to himself, this old boy's got a mean kick to him. Biting his lip and trying his best not to show the excruciating pain he's feeling, the Dude says "Go on, old fella, is that all you got?" Two more crushing blows later, each more painful than the first, land upside the Dude's backside, and he's sure he's got at least a broken tailbone.

Eager for his shot at the old man who'd hurt him far more than he expected he could, he tells the old rancher "turn around, old man, you're going to get my best shots, and right now"

"Nah", says the old rancher, cracking a sly smile, "I give up. You can keep the damn bird"

#27 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:47 PM

I love it Mark. There are some mighty tasty ones out there.Boy I am getting hungry.
Frank

#28 MarkBC

MarkBC

The Weatherman

• Site Team
  • 6,592 posts
  • LocationBend, Oregon

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

I love it Mark. There are some mighty tasty ones out there.Boy I am getting hungry.
Frank

Posted Image I wish I could take credit for it, but I saw it on a guy's T-shirt couple years ago...

#29 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,255 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:33 PM

Veggie Love Video

Don't knock PETA too much...................

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#30 MarkBC

MarkBC

The Weatherman

• Site Team
  • 6,592 posts
  • LocationBend, Oregon

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:07 PM

Veggie Love Video

Don't knock PETA too much...................

Wow! :o
I never would have guessed they had such a sense of humor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users