• Colorado FWC Rally Sept 2009 454 1089x1640.jpg

Wherever ya go...there ya are.

#13 kcowyo

kcowyo

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationLander, Wyoming

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

Popping in to let people, and maybe even Pat, who don't know that mtn-high's camper which he's selling here is featured prominently on the homepage of Four Wheel Campers website

So buy this famous (infamous?) camper from a real good guy! Peace, out -

pat.jpg

The Four Wheel Camper Review Thread

Toyota T100/FWC Eagle

#14 mtn-high

mtn-high

Campground Host- FUNKYTOWN

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • LocationHoward, CO

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:19 AM

Thanks for the prominent shot...KC!

Yeah...somebody buy this thing. LOL

#15 Bajaxplorer

Bajaxplorer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

KC,

You old buzzard, how's it going?

BX

Edited by Bajaxplorer, 14 July 2013 - 01:29 AM.

I'm lost, but I'm making good time. Beer is good food. Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. Beer is the reason I get up every afternoon. Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy. Beer is water that has reached it's full potential.

#16 mtn-high

mtn-high

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • LocationHoward, CO

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

Price drop for WTW'ers to $11,500....... I will wait a bit to drop the price on the CL ad and at Expedition Portal in case someone here is on the fence/interested.

It's AMAZING to me how hard/long I looked for something similar...with NO luck...and ended up having to buying this NEW to be able to call myself an FWC owner. I would have loved to save that 5K+ I am eating in depreciation and found a used model THIS NICE back then. Anyone need a clean, used camper?

FWIW.....we just bought 4 acres and a dumpy house on a creek near Salida where we are hoping to downsize and "retire" in the next few years. The LAND is the draw here....wooded with a creek 20 ft from the house. Living at this place will be like going camping everyday beside one of Colorado's beautiful creekside spots.

In short, we have no need to >wander< anymore and we would love to see someone with a renewed interest buy this camper.

Gimme a shout if yer interested!

#17 mtn-high

mtn-high

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • LocationHoward, CO

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:31 PM

I sold my camper this AM. The fortunate family had airline connections and flew in from Oregon to Denver take a look/make a deposit/arrange for pickup in 10 days. I made the trip down the hill to meet them so they wouldn't have to hassle with renting a car because I remembered how tough it was 5 years ago to have multiple units sold out from under me or be told I was too far away to deal with and couldn't find anyone to make an extra effort on their end to initiate a sale...and because I found out this was a couple with a 2-year old...I knew it would go to good use/make some great memories. (yes, I got my asking price as well)

Gonna keep the account here.... 'cus I enjoy seeing the adventures and there are some great folks here...

But like I said....we're setting down roots and downsizing life in general over the next few years....and I bought a place that is so damn purty....I don't need to leave/wander elsewhere. The plan is to set up a camp spot by the creek for our friends who also have an FWC...so we'll still get some "camp" time/exposure right in the front yard without owning one.

anyway....happy trails to all. Travel safely.

Copy of garden 038 Large e-mail view.jpg

#18 Ted

Ted

Magellan

• Site Team
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationEast of Sacramento

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

Congrats on the sale mtn-high. Sounds like your new place is exactly the kind of place we go to with our camper. So it makes sense to let it go. And that is great that a young family can start making memories with it. Good of you to be an easy seller to work with. Quite the bonus that it has a famous photo courtesy of KC (good to know he is still around). You have talked about your reasons for downsizing and I wish you the best. Please do check in with us now and then.

"Not all who wander are lost. Except Ted, he's usually lost."  Dirty Dog

#19 highz

highz

Retreaded

• Members
  • 1,816 posts
  • LocationSacramento Mountains, NM

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:07 AM

Yes, congrats on the sale, and best of luck with the new property and lifestyle. Glad you will be checking in from time to time.

'99 Ford Ranger XLT, '08 FWC Eagle
-------------
“the clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” - John Muir

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hawk, 2008 Hawk, 2008 Four Wheel Camper Hawk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users