#1 tnscoots

tnscoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:04 PM

A fully restored, 1998 Ranger Pop-Up Shell Camper modified to fit a Toyota Tacoma (2005-2014). It will also fit a 6 ft bed on the Nissan Frontier or Suzuki version. The camper is designed to fit with the tail gate down.

The interior has been completely re-modeled with varnished birch plywood and the existing benches were extended to allow for maximum seating.  These modifications are in the rear of the camper which sits on the tailgate to allow more room for a porta-potty and additional storage.  An air conditioner is installed in the rear wall using heavy duty aluminum tubing.

This camper is in pristine condition and has been protected with a tarp from the elements.  A roof rack and ladder was installed with heavy enough hardware to enable a person to stand on top. This rack is strong enough to support a small canoe or kayaks.

Included in the price below is an ice chest, porta-potty, a small camp stove (one burner), new camper mattress (queen size), window coverings (including black-out curtains), the necessary hardware to mount the camper, and 3 Jacks to raise and lower the camper for easy removal from the truck bed.  In addition, should your vehicle be a Tacoma, “Super Springs” are also available to place over your existing springs for added support.

This one of a kind camper is a “must-see” item – asking price is $4200.  If you text me with your phone number, I will return your call - 225-270-7084.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.jpg
  • 3.jpg

#2 tnscoots

tnscoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:32 AM

Please see the add on Craigslist for more photos.

http://batonrouge.cr...4430839461.html

#3 rystjohn

rystjohn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationHome is where we park it

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:22 PM

Hey - I've sent you a couple messages on here and on CL. I'm ready to buy as long as it will fit our truck. Which I think it should. I'm in Asheville and ready to head your way as soon as I hear back...
A man, a woman and their dog. Traveling the Americas living in a 1997 Dodge Ram with a Four Wheel Camper Grandby in search of a new American dream. Promoting overlanding, sustainability, enjoying life and following your dreams. Tag along with us as we traverse the continent in search of adventure!

#4 Beach

Beach

• Members
  • 866 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:44 PM

Did you install the ladder? If so was it custom built, or off the shelf, looks like a boat ladder.

#5 tnscoots

tnscoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:30 AM

Hi Beach - yes, it is a boat ladder that I got from EBay. 

Tom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users