I second the Hickory nuts... I used to make Hudson Bay bars... Hickory nuts, oatmeal and maple syrup...bake'm and freeze'm ...Man they are great.... with coffee...not so with beer.
Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:07 PM
2001 Tacoma with 2011 Eagle
2016 Duramax 2.8 Diesel long bed Colorado 4WD with 2011 Eagle
Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:28 AM
This beyond simple, so much so even I can do it. Saw it in a restaurant in northern Baja. Really best for warm / hot weather trips, light and refreshing.
- Peel (if needed) and cut up 1 or 2 cucumbers (I do small wedges).
- Place cucumber bits in a covered container, Tupperware or similar.
- Juice 1 or 2 lemons and pour into container.
- Close cover and shake it up.
- Open and serve (with toothpicks if it's a classy camp).
I had to work to get that up to more than one line. Great on a hot day!
KM6GTC * 1998 4X4 Dodge Dakota V8, 2017 Toyota Tacoma 4X4; 2012 4-Wheel Eagle popup
"Too many field trips, too little time!"
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users