• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 idealgiant

idealgiant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:20 PM

We are selling our 2012 Four Wheel Campers "Eagle". This camper is in excellent condition and a pretty rare unit to have east of the Mississippi. We absolutely love this camper, but we just bought a new house and we would like to free up some money for projects. This camper was a special order model so that we could get the items that were most important to us. Here is the detailed list of options:

• 4 corner mechanical camper jacks
• Fan-Tastic vent fan installed over the bed (which means there is also a regular vent of the sink and fridge area.
• Screen door
• Fiamma 8' awning on the driver's side of the camper.
• Side auxiliary lights under the awning.
• Rear wall steps to help load and unload the roof rack.
• "Silver Spur" interior and exterior color scheme (originally designed for the European market $500 upgrade)
• Waeco 65 -- 2 way refrigerator
• 60' Yakima Rack tracks, will include the rack towers and bars with the sale (The Thule roof box in some of the pictures in not included, I already sold it).
• Plug and wiring already installed for solar panel (you would need a panel and controller)
• Auxiliary battery system (I also installed a second battery to the system. If you are wise with your power usage, you can go 3-4 days with out starting the truck or plugging into shore power.)
• Two person dinette interior instead of the bench interior. Dinette lays down into a bench that someone short could sleep on.

To see all of the standard equipment and for this model camper and a list of vehicles it can be used with visit http://www.fourwheelcampers.com . These campers are extremely sought after and the waiting list for purchasing one from the manufacturer is about 11 weeks. Like I said, we are selling the camper because we want some money, not because we need some money. Our price of $13,500 is negotiable. You can view larger pictures on my craigslist ad. http://athensohio.cr...4676163147.html

If you have any questions contact me via phone 513-284-2850.

Justin

IMG_1439.JPG IMG_1440.JPG IMG_1441.JPG IMG_1442.JPG IMG_1443.JPG IMG_1444.JPG IMG_1445.JPG IMG_1446.JPG IMG_1447.JPG IMG_1449.JPG IMG_1450.JPG IMG_1451.JPG IMG_1452.JPG IMG_1453.JPG IMG_1454.JPG IMG_1455.JPG IMG_1457.JPG IMG_1458.JPG IMG_1438.JPG

#2 shear

shear

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:53 AM

Man...someone on the east coast is going to be pretty excited to get this one.  If it were even remotely in our price range I would take it in a heartbeat.  Impossible to find FWC's out east.  Good luck!

#3 DevonOjas

DevonOjas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:16 PM

Hi Justin, 

I just left you a VM. Is the camper sold? If not I'm very interested. 

Thanks,

Devon

#4 Mr. Prescott

Mr. Prescott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationPrescott - Arizona

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:16 PM

I have a 2012 Fleet looks very similar to your, not selling it however.  Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users