Wiring completed

Wiring completed

hi there. Im really enjoying your build. you add such a nice touch of class. I wanted to know about the propane hose. did you have costum ones made? if so, where from? did you make them yourself? im trying to advoid using copper again and wanted some more info please. 

thanks so much for your time and help.

Matty 

Hi Matty,

Glad your finding my camper build helpful. I sure have enjoyed having it, as I’ve had some very nice trips, and it has exceeded my expectations.

So, to answer your question, I did not have any hoses custom made. They were all purchased from an RV supply store in the town I was living at the time. They had various lengths all on a display wall I could choose from. You might check around RV businesses parts center to see if they can help you, or perhaps Amazon or eBay.  If you’re able to zoom in on the picture above, there is a tee fitting that joins the three hoses. There is also a brass fitting that connects the hose going from the galley cabinet through to the propane box, which has threads on one side with a locking nut, and a fitting to install the hose going to the pressure regulator, and then the hose that connects to the propane tank inside the propane compartment.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you need any additional photos. Tell me about your project. Do you have a thread going?

Thanks,

Randy

Randy, thank you so much for the kind reply. I really appreciate your time and help. Im restoring/ updating an 02 eagle that got hit with a lot of water damage from years of sitting. basically all the interior wood paneling was ruined , the bunk over the cab was rotted out and so much more! the most importan aspect Ive taken to the build is diong the job right, 
    and make it look really clean and nice with what materials I can get. 

I live on Kodiak Island A.K. and parts are rather hard to find here. but I've done a nice job of collecting parts when they pop up and someone will ship to Alaska for a good price, I'm always looking around when we head down to the lower 48 for holiday lol. 

I don't really get a lot of time to work on it since i'm in nursing school but I'm getting a lot closer and in the galley stage/ electrical system/ After that I can put up the new vinyl I put together last summer and put the roof back on. I haven't taken the time to do a project build page yet, but after I graduate this summer I want to share my experience with WTW. i've learned a wealth through this process and found a real joy I didn't expect from doing it all myself. 

I really appreciate your help a lot. it was fantastic and inspiring to see your build come to life. im sure its just a matter of time before I have another question so ill take you up on offer

best regards
    Matty