- - - - -

Redux

Redux

Yep, there he is -- old Round-head Bullet-pack Square-pants himself -- just like in the sign he modeled for. Posted Image
    Photo
    Dughlas Stiubhart
    Feb 20 2011 06:28 PM
    I'm glad you like the pants, Mark. I couldn't help taking your suggestions from your comments at the original post!

And thanks to SimiMike who struck the pose--his idea--in spite of the cruel laughs from the tourists picnicking close by.
    My compliments to Mike for the great idea for the pose -- and for the very life-like pose.
    Mike's retired, isn't he? Could be some easy extra-income for him in public-sign modelling. Posted Image
    Photo
    Dughlas Stiubhart
    Feb 20 2011 07:28 PM
    Sure, maybe Mike can get some horns and pose for those Open Range signs out in Nevada or some antlers and pose for Deer or Elk Crossing signs. In truth, Mike will do almost anything if he sees a camera come out. He's totally shameless.
    As far as antlers and horns, well ever since the " incident " last hunting season I'll never do that again! You would be surprised how fast an old, fat retired guy can move when properly motivated. Who knows, maybe after the litigation is wrapped up I can tell the story and we can all laugh about it around the camp fire.
    Sign modeling. I'll have to add that to my resume. Thanks for the idea. :lol:

Mike
    Photo
    Dughlas Stiubhart
    Feb 21 2011 04:50 PM
    I can't wait to hear about the "incident" from last hunting season, Mike. Good luck with the litigation! If you need advice, I know a number of good attorneys, as you well know.