• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 lqhikers

lqhikers

• Members
  • 594 posts
  • Locationla quinta calif

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:40 AM

on our 2004 fwc eagle model it came with full length velcro along the top of camper,i assumed it was for the "artic" package,i took a quilted bed spread (king size) cut it up to cover walls from top to bottom and long enough to tuck behind end panels,sewed matching velcro to pieces,easy to mount works great,problem solved and cheap! hope this gives you a solution that might work.drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"

#22 flinchlock

flinchlock

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • LocationKalamazoo, MI

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:17 AM

i took a quilted bed spread (king size) cut it up to cover walls from top to bottom and long enough to tuck behind end panels,sewed matching velcro to pieces,easy to mount works great,problem solved and cheap!

Hmm, I will have to check with Ben to see if my future ATC Cougar will come with that velcro.

I wonder what cutouts for windows and other stuff is in the ATC arctic pack, and what kind of material? (My wife is a semstress... since she was 12.)

THANKS,
Mike

P.S. Really like your "LQ Roof Lifterâ„¢"! :D :D

'08 ATC Cougar (built 06/16/08)
# of nights in camper: '08=15, '12=21,'13=16, '14=10, '15=52, '16=11, '17=20 (equals 145)

#23 benburnett

benburnett

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:54 AM

Yes, the camper will come with that Velcro and the idea of a bed spread artic pack is a good one and a lot cheaper than ours since your wife sews.
Sincerely,

Ben

www.bsbinstitute.com

email: benbntt@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users