• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 GroovyDad

GroovyDad

• Members
  • 765 posts
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:28 PM

Nice job on the mods!  I especially like your idea about the handle/towel rack mounted to your door.  I think I may do something similar, however, I think I'll mount the bar high enough so that my towel can also serve as a rear window curtain.

"I only went out for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." —John Muir. http://aimlessroamer.blogspot.com/

#12 2020

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:17 PM

What do you plan to use for a container?  I was thinking a collapsible bucket would be good b/c it can't overflow...just wondering how well the sink will drain since there's no vent, and I don't want a gray water vent inside the camper.

Great job on all these mods!  Your tool guy deserves a raise...

The FWC Ready to Go Anywhere Package included a collapsible 5 gallon water container and a hose for the purpose of draining the gray water. The containers are also available at Walmart for about $5. It has a small vent on top. A smaller container would work nicely - after all, how much water are you going to drain from your sink at one time?

My tool guy is the best.

#13 2020

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:22 PM

Nice job on the mods!  I especially like your idea about the handle/towel rack mounted to your door.  I think I may do something similar, however, I think I'll mount the bar high enough so that my towel can also serve as a rear window curtain.

Too high and you won't be able to reach it easily when entering from outside. It's very handy to have something to hold onto to keep the door from swinging open out of reach. Besides, there is already a curtain on the door window.

#14 XJINTX

XJINTX

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • LocationEddy, TX

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:17 PM

Love the idea of the inside drain... have to see if my Hawk has room :)

If your "tool guy" has spare time I'd purchase a door pull ;) :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mods, modifications

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users