58 replies to this topic

#51 Oly Bill

Oly Bill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationOlympia, WA

Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:10 PM

Robbie, I have a 2004 Grandby. Please tell me how you removed the Furnace and Water Tank. Any unusual problems or tools needed? I do NOT use the Furnace or Water Tank and would like to convert the vacated space for storage of boots, ropes, snow tire chains, beer,......  

#52 broncotime

broncotime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:21 PM

. I quickly replaced these w/4 Les Schwab LT245/75R-16/6 108/104S Open Country AT 6 PLY Tires.

i'm not certain of this, but you might want to check.. i'm pretty sure i've read that 6 ply in schwabb terms is 4 ply tread, 2 ply side..

#53 northshorehenry

northshorehenry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationVancouver BC Canada

Posted 16 February 2016 - 10:02 PM

Reggie - The Engel is model MR040F-U1  (40 quarts).  Had to take the right handle off so it would fit where it is.  Just enough room to access the left front turnbuckle hatch when it is pushed all the way forward.  Need to move it out an inch or 2 to open the lid.  Here are the specs on it Engel MR040.  I plan on building a small platform with storage underneath to raise it up a few inches.

Congrats on the new Hawk.

Mike

I run the Engel MT35.  Robust off road capable (takes quite a bit of jarring and shaking) and freezes like you wouldn't believe. Worth every penny.

#54 Happyjax

Happyjax

• Members
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 16 February 2016 - 11:16 PM

Robbie, I have a 2004 Grandby. Please tell me how you removed the Furnace and Water Tank. Any unusual problems or tools needed? I do NOT use the Furnace or Water Tank and would like to convert the vacated space for storage of boots, ropes, snow tire chains, beer,......  

Why do you need boots, ropes, tire chains????? :)

2018 Ford F-250. Customized Bundutec Sable :)

#55 Oly Bill

Oly Bill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationOlympia, WA

Posted 18 February 2016 - 02:12 PM

Happyjax, I need the Boots for wading through the BS in the Presidential debates; the Ropes for my Mt Everest climb and the Tire Snow Chains for my Mars Landing Craft. I need the Beer to increase my energy, improve my social skills and to help my memory to do something - but I forget what??? :(  

#56 Ace!

Ace!

• Gone Traveling
  • 530 posts
  • LocationSo. Oregon

Posted 18 February 2016 - 02:49 PM

Mmmm.  It's the Water.

#57 Wallowa

Wallowa

Double Ought

• Members
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationNE Oregon

Posted 18 February 2016 - 05:16 PM

Ace...Naw...it is the Artesians!

#58 Cayuse

Cayuse

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 18 February 2016 - 06:13 PM

Naw...it is the Artesians!

I seen 'em!

2002 Grandby, 2008 Tundra Double Cab
Off Road Utility Trailer
Not enough time to go exploring.

#59 Happyjax

Happyjax

• Members
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:08 PM

Happyjax, I need the Boots for wading through the BS in the Presidential debates; the Ropes for my Mt Everest climb and the Tire Snow Chains for my Mars Landing Craft. I need the Beer to increase my energy, improve my social skills and to help my memory to do something - but I forget what??? :(  

The beer I got, the rest I now understand :) Mars can be tough without tire chains :) I'm not sure the waders will be high enough....

Edited by Happyjax, 18 February 2016 - 08:09 PM.

2018 Ford F-250. Customized Bundutec Sable :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new, camper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users