• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 badtoytrd

badtoytrd

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationVA...for hopefully a short period of time...with WA on my mind

Posted 17 April 2016 - 08:22 PM

I am selling my AT Overland baltic birch drawers (36A) and custom sleep platform for my 08 Tacoma in an effort to save up for a Four Wheel or All Terrain Camper. The drawers have been awesome for me over the last couple years that has been a perfect sleep situation for my wife and I but now that we have a little one I don't think it will work too well. The platform will come with both drawers, the custom top with 6 cutouts (to access gear), factory tops from AT, a 7 gallon water tank that install in one of the compartments, 1 gpm water pump and hose hookup. I would like to get around $1000 to $1500 for the whole thing (sleep platform). I am also selling my A.R.E. topper with indoors and sliders for $1000. I have custom curtains and screens for all windows. The topper also has 2 led (white and red) reading lights installed in the front for reading and lighting the access hatches. I am located in Northern VA (Woodbridge) and am really not interested in shipping but would consider meeting. Oh by the way did I mention I also have a Front Runner roof rack for the topper that I would sell for $600 as well. $3000 obo will take everything. Thanks for looking - Brock (brock.a.davis at mac dot com or 206 dash 512 dash 4808)

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1567 resize.jpg
  • IMG_1568 resize.jpg
  • photo 4 copy 2 resize.jpg
  • 00y0y_InVIlXh8sE_600x450.jpg

Edited by badtoytrd, 17 April 2016 - 08:24 PM.

2008 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab

2011 Four Wheel Campers Fleet

https://www.theadventuresofrubyd.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tacoma, AT Overland, A.R.E., Front Runner Outfitters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users