6 replies to this topic

#1 romanpisano

romanpisano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBend, OR

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:20 AM

We are selling our 2012 Four Wheel Campers "Eagle". This camper is in excellent condition and a pretty rare unit. We absolutely love this camper, but we want to buy a house and we would like to free up some money for projects. This camper was a special order model. Here is the detailed list of options:

LOTS OF PHOTOS HERE:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskCH5fab

• (4) corner mechanical camper jacks 
• Fan-Tastic vent fan installed over the bed (which means there is also a regular vent of the sink and fridge area.)
• Solar Kit 100 Watt 12 Volt with 40A MPPT Charge Controller. ( Game changing addition. Before adding I was constantly worrying about battery levels. Now, I just worry about what to make for lunch. Solar is amazing.)
• (2) Auxiliary battery system (If you are wise with your power usage, you can go a lifetime with out starting the truck or plugging into shore power.)
• Olympian Wave-3 Radient Heater (Decided against the standard FWC heater to avoid battery drain. Works great.)
• Screen door
• Fiamma 8' awning on the driver's side of the camper
• (2) Side auxiliary lights under the awning
• (4) Rear wall steps to help load and unload the roof rack
• "Silver Spur" interior and exterior color scheme (originally designed for the European market $500 upgrade)
• Waeco 65 -- 2 way refrigerator
• 60' Yakima Rack tracks, will include the rack towers and bars with the sale
• Two person dinette interior instead of the bench interior. Dinette lays down into a bench for sleeping
• Install kit for Toyota Tacoma (Mat set, Mounting brackets and Turnbuckles) 

Truck Fit Guide:
http://www.fwcjh.com/#!fit-guide/c1qt2

Reach out with any questions to adam1allen@yahoo.com

- Adam

Edited by romanpisano, 27 June 2016 - 08:16 PM.

#2 romanpisano

romanpisano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBend, OR

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:29 PM

Hey All... Im here to answer any questions and/or receive feedback on the listing. Thanks!

#3 Smiddy

Smiddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:44 PM

Hi Adam,

I've been doing research on the Four Wheel campers a little bit.  I have a 2004 Nissan Titan four door extended cab and we've had a travel trailer for years that we pull with it.  We want to scale down to a simpler/lighter camper but I have to be careful with the weight limit for the Titan.  The Hawk or Raven campers built by Four Wheel Campers are suggested units for my pickup.  Looking at this Eagle you have for sale, I see that it is suggested for the Nissan Frontier with the 6' bed.  I'm wondering if this Eagle can fit (with perhaps some adjustment) in the Titan bed, it may have to be raised the thickness of a 2"x4" to clear the cab.

Any thoughts on that fit for the Eagle on my Titan?

Smiddy

#4 romanpisano

romanpisano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBend, OR

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:33 PM

Hey @smiddy,

As long as the bed it 6' I would think your assumption to add a raiser is correct. To make sure reach out to FWC Customer Service directly to confirm. 

-Adam

#5 Gila

Gila

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 11:34 PM

How much are you asking for the camper?

#6 Smiddy

Smiddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 02:26 PM

Hey @smiddy,

As long as the bed it 6' I would think your assumption to add a raiser is correct. To make sure reach out to FWC Customer Service directly to confirm. 

-Adam

That's what I was kind of thinking too.  Thank you for your response Adam, Smiddy

#7 Shephards

Shephards

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 05:16 PM

Hi.could I find the asking price? Thanks...mary

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eagle, for sale, tacoma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users