10 replies to this topic

#1 RNShark

RNShark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 31 July 2016 - 06:30 PM

I am looking at purchasing a new Hawk or Raven, but since our local dealer has gone out of business I am unable to see anything in person.

Is there anyone in the SA area that has one of these and wouldn't mind letting me take a look?  The Raven fits my truck best (2014 Toyota Tundra 5.5' bed), but I am concerned about the size.  

Thanks,

Eric

#2 Bombsight

Bombsight

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationS.E. Texas

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:23 PM

I live in Lumberton, Texas if you're in that area. You're more than welcome to come see mine (2016 Hawk w/Silver Spur interior and fiberglass walls).

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC05132.jpg

Edited by Bombsight, 31 July 2016 - 07:49 PM.

#3 RNShark

RNShark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:43 PM

Bombsight, thanks for the offer.  If I get that direction I'll give you a shout.

#4 Beach

Beach

• Members
  • 866 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:34 PM

I'm in League City(s. of Hou.) 2005 hawk. would be glad talk/show with you. Are talking about the dealer in the New Braunfels area that shut down?

#5 RNShark

RNShark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 12:42 AM

I'm in League City(s. of Hou.) 2005 hawk. would be glad talk/show with you. Are talking about the dealer in the New Braunfels area that shut down?

Yes the one in New Braunfels.  Looks like the closest dealer is either CO or AZ.  A long drive, but some nice camping on the way home.  

#6 XJINTX

XJINTX

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • LocationEddy, TX

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:49 AM

RNShark, I have a 2015 Hawk mounted on my 2009 Superduty. Both my children and their families live in San Antonio. Both have full houses so we take the Camper occasionally and stay at the KOA. The kids like the pool and we can relax. I will shout the next time we are that way. If you travel I35 I live right off it at exit 315 just south of Waco. I was sad to see Scott leave :( I bought mine at his Grand Opening.

#7 RNShark

RNShark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 01:34 AM

XJINTX,  I appreciate that.  Let me know when you are heading this way.

Eric

#8 doinepicstuff

doinepicstuff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 04:14 AM

I live in Corpus Christi (well for another week) then we are on the road full timing it out of our hawk tundra combo. Let me know if you wanna come down this way. I'd offer to swing by you on our way out of Texas but we are headed through the Austin area on our way out. I have a 2016 dbl cab 4x4 and had a 2002 dbl cab before that. I've done a lot of mods i.e. Solar etc so I'll try and help where I can.

#9 acates

acates

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationDripping Springs TX

Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:39 PM

I have a Hawk shell in Dripping Springs if you are ever up this way.
Aric

#10 RAYYOU

RAYYOU

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBeaumont, Texas

Posted 15 August 2016 - 03:13 AM

I live in Lumberton, Texas if you're in that area. You're more than welcome to come see mine (2016 Hawk w/Silver Spur interior and fiberglass walls).

I have sent you a pm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: San Antonio, hawk, raven

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users