No replies to this topic

#1 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,532 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:12 PM

This topic comes up often, so I thought I would put a short thread together, and 'Pin' it so it is easy to find.   Hopefully, easy to understand as well...  

I am also closing the thread to keep it small and easy to navigate, but if you have suggestions on how to make this better, please send a PM to any member of the Site Team so we can incorporate it as appropriate.

--------------------------------------------------------

You can load photos to WTW several ways. You can load directly into a comment by...

1) Clicking on the "More Reply Options" or "Use Full Editor" button (depending on device or browser), 
2) Then clicking on the "Choose File" button and selecting your photo from your device or source, 
3) Click on "Attach This File",
4) Click on "Add to Post"

It should then be in the comment. You can preview the post to verify... If you like it, post it.  Please note, this method will leave a small thumbnail image in the comment that can be clicked on to display a larger image.

_DSC0549.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

You can also add it to the Gallery, then link to it by...

1) In the Gallery, click on the "Upload" button and selecting or creating the album where you want the image to reside,
2) Now click on another "Choose File" button and select it from your device or source,
3) You now need to click on "Upload", followed by "Review & Publish" and "Finish & Publish"

The image should now be in your album...
4) Click on your photo to display a larger size, and right click on it.
5) Select and click on "Copy Image Address" or similar text.

Now, in the comment box, click on the photo icon that resembles a photo. It's above the comment box...
6) paste the image address into the dialog that pops up,
7) when you hit return, the full size image should display in your comment box.

If you want to link to a file from a hosting site like Flickr, the process is similar to steps 4 through 7  above.   You will need to find the "Image Address" for the photo.   Typically, right clicking will bring up a box with that option.

med_gallery_4841_711_273127.jpg

I am haunted by waters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users