trailer casita

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 windy

windy

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 10:07 PM

2009 17' Spirit Deluxe located just across the bridge from Hood River, OR.  Asking $13,500

Great little trailer for light off-roading or highway.  Used but not abused. Everything functions as it should and the trailer is ready to go camping. Overall the trailer is in good condition but not "Like New". No leaks or odors, never smoked in. Items recently replaced: Tires, Microwave, Battery,Inverter/charger. Brakes are like new and bearings packed when the tires were replaced. Cosmetically the exterior is not "chalky" but it could use a wax job. I have been trying to do one but every time I get a chance the weather will not cooperate.

I will not be able to show the trailer until December 15th but I am happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Please email or text asI do not have cell service where I am. mgrolnick@gmail.comor (979)492-9729

IMG_2613.JPG IMG_2614.JPG IMG_2616.JPG IMG_2618.JPG IMG_2621.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG IMG_2618.JPG

RUNNING GEAR/CHASSIS

15′ Tires/Wheels D-range
High Lift Axle

Torsion Rubber Ride Suspension
Spare Tire w/Cover
Electric Brakes
Safety Chains
Welded Stabilizer Jacks
Manual Tongue Jack
Tongue Jack Wheel
Lug Wrench

EXTERIOR
2 Piece Custom Marine Grade Fiberglass Body
Exterior Door Light
Two 20 lb Gas Bottles
Automatic Change Over Regulator
License Plate Holder w/light
LED Running/ Tail/ Stop Lights
City Water Connection

Outside Shower/Wash Station

25′ Service Cord, 30 amp
25' Extension Cord, 30 amp
Locking power Cord Hatch
Locking Fresh Water Fill
12V Battery Pack
110 Volt Exterior Outlet
Bubble Levels

INTERIOR
Custom Marine Grade Fiberglass Furniture
Plush Carpet Lined storage Compartments
Side Overhead Carpet Lined storage
12 Volt Lighting
12 Volt Outlet
110 Volt Interior Outlets
Vinyl Flooring
4″ Cushions
Opening Screened Windows
Mini Blinds
Fantastic Power Fan Roof Vent
Converter/Battery Charger
Deluxe Insulation

BATHROOM & PLUMBING

Wet Bath
25 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
32 Gallon Gray Water Tank

15 Galon Black Water Tank
Water Heater 6 Gal, Gas, Electric, Electronic Ignition
Water Heater By-Pass Kit
12 Volt Demand Water System
Sewer Hose Storage

SAFETY
Safety Egress Window
Smoke Detector
LP Gas Detector
Safety Fire Extinguisher
Safety Breakaway Switch
Safety Chains
GFI Electrical Circuit

KITCHEN & APPLIANCES
Power Range Hood w/Light
Range Cover
Two Burner Cook Top
Silverware Drawer
Water Hose
Blow Out Plug
Water Pressure Regulator
Hitch Lock
Microwave Oven
Fan for Refrigerator
Roof Mount A/C w/heat strip
Furnace 16,000 BTU
Flat Screen HD Television w/ DVD Player
TV Antenna w/Amplifier
TV Shelf
Cable Ready
Awning

Edited by windy, 21 November 2016 - 12:59 AM.

#2 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,253 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 20 November 2016 - 10:13 PM

Age of the trailer, asking price, and location?

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#3 campingken

campingken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 10:14 PM

Where are you located, how much is the trailer, and what year is it?

#4 K6ON

K6ON

Old & Soft

• Members
  • 1,173 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 20 November 2016 - 10:21 PM

Year and price?

2007 Dodge 2500 5.9 CTD QC 4X4, *1996 FWC/ATC hybrid* *2021.5 GeoPro 19FBS*  "If you can read this, Thank a Teacher.  Because you read this in English, Thank a Vet."

#5 windy

windy

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:48 AM

Sorry, I guess I forgot the most important part.

The trailer is Near Hood River, Oregon (Underwood, WA) and I'm asking $13,500 and it is a 2009.

Used but not abused. Everything functions as it should and the trailer is ready to go camping. Overall the trailer is in good condition but not "Like New". No leaks or odors, never smoked in. Items recently replaced: Tires, Microwave, Battery,Inverter/charger. Brakes are like new and bearings packed when the tires were replaced. Cosmetically the exterior is not "chalky" but it could use a wax job. I have been trying to do one but every time I get a chance the weather will not cooperate.
I will not be able to show the trailer until December 15th but I am happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Please email or text asI do not have cell service where I am. mgrolnick@gmail.com or (979)492-9729

Here are a few more pics:

IMG_2622.JPG IMG_2620.JPG IMG_2619.JPG IMG_2617.JPG IMG_2615.JPG

Edited by windy, 21 November 2016 - 01:01 AM.

#6 Ted

Ted

Magellan

• Site Team
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationEast of Sacramento

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:52 PM

Can't help but notice that there is apparent interest in this trailer by a couple of long time pop-up owners. And long time member pvstoy bought a Casita when they sold their camper. We also are pretty sure a Casita will be what we go to when that time comes. Like our campers, they have a good reputation and hold their value well.

Good luck with selling your camper, Windy. I don't think it will take long.

"Not all who wander are lost. Except Ted, he's usually lost."  Dirty Dog

#7 windy

windy

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:14 PM

Can't help but notice that there is apparent interest in this trailer by a couple of long time pop-up owners. And long time member pvstoy bought a Casita when they sold their camper. We also are pretty sure a Casita will be what we go to when that time comes. Like our campers, they have a good reputation and hold their value well.

Good luck with selling your camper, Windy. I don't think it will take long.

Thanks.  We are going in the opposite direction so if anyone has a pop-up that fits a '13 Tacoma, I'm certainly open to a trade.

#8 DLN

DLN

• Members
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationGrass Valley Area, CA

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:25 PM

We went from a FWC to a Casita 17' SD about five years ago and have really enjoyed the extra space, air conditioner, and the wet bath etc. Like all things with campers it's a compromise and for everything you gain you give up another. All depends on your camping style and taste. That said the Casita has worked great for us to this point. Best of luck with your sale.

DLN Ex- 2006 Eagle - 2002 Tacoma TRD - Ride Rite Air Bags Current - 2004 17' Casita SD

#9 windy

windy

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:05 PM

We went from a FWC to a Casita 17' SD about five years ago and have really enjoyed the extra space, air conditioner, and the wet bath etc. Like all things with campers it's a compromise and for everything you gain you give up another. All depends on your camping style and taste. That said the Casita has worked great for us to this point. Best of luck with your sale.

Thanks,  We are torn about whether or not to sell it.  Won't hurt our feelings if we don't but could use the xtra $$$.  If we don't sell it I guess we will just have to suffer through having both.  The only problem will be trying to figure out where to go and what to do  :D.

#10 DLN

DLN

• Members
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationGrass Valley Area, CA

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:24 PM

Windy,
Don't worry Casitas usually sell as fast as FWCs do. Have you posted on the Casita Travel Trailer Forum (not Casita Club Portal Forum)? Could be a good idea.
DLN Ex- 2006 Eagle - 2002 Tacoma TRD - Ride Rite Air Bags Current - 2004 17' Casita SD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trailer, casita

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users