#91 masterplumber

masterplumber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:37 AM

Buzz, great trip report. I love reading other's journeys & yours was well written. If your ever headed west again be sure to post up ahead of time. I'm sure many of us out this way would love to provide a level place to park & relax on your journey.

Doug

#92 Alaskan Snowbirds

Alaskan Snowbirds

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationJuneau, Alaska

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:02 AM

Buzz,

We were on our way south when you were posting this one and I just found it while doing a search for PC cell connections.

What a great trip and outstanding trip report! Thanks.

I REALLY wish we would have seen this before we picked up the camper and headed out. We covered much of the same ground and it would have been great to stop at some of the places you found. I'm making notes for next year though.

In the picture of your rig in front of the FWC office, the demo camper to the left rear is the one we have now.

We had many of the same impressions you and Sherri did. We thought the fridg was great too. We've used ice boxes for years and done fine but to be able to keep a few meals ahead frozen was a real luxury, as was not having to fish waterlogged cheese out of the bottom of an ice chest!

You, Jack and Terri's Joy all posted about using cellular data transfer for your PC's and that seems like it would be a real plus for us too. I'm going to start a thread asking for recommendations on the various services and hope you'll put you 2 cents in.

Thanks again for a great post!
'birds
Duane & Susan 2007 Dodge 2500 4X4 Hemi - 2008 FWC Grandby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users